Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My DMH Mirror Strategy post (on front page now):

Correct etiquette when playing the Dead Man's Hand mirror: Win • r/hearthstone

--

Saw a bunch of shitty posts about DMH warrior and had to spoof a title from one.
If you haven't seen this video, it's ... interesting:

The worst nightmare just happened, fatigue warrior vs fatigue warrior in an official match. Lasting over 1 hour, with a player over 500 armor. • r/hearthstone

I actually watched most of this match and it was mind boggling to me. Pingpingho had many opportunities to mill the other guy, and never did. He also developed an inefficient hand to where he couldn't (or wouldn't) coldlight every single turn. The opponent only had Armorsmiths, this should have been an easy win for him. Biggest problem was he kept Dirty Rat for some reason when opponent only had 2x DMH and 2x Armorsmith. He had enough coldlights at this point he could coldlight up to 3x in a turn, and nix playing DMH every couple turns, to force opponent to take 50+ fatigue damage in a single turn...

Due to the rules, highest health+armor wins, so Pingpingho lost this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Decided to test Jade Druid after the nerfs considering nobody would be teching hate for it. Went something like 20-4.

It seems extremely strong still, or maybe I am just bad at deciding a good all-in turn with innervate and this nerf helped my typical style of play.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Decided to test Jade Druid after the nerfs considering nobody would be teching hate for it. Went something like 20-4.

It seems extremely strong still, or maybe I am just bad at deciding a good all-in turn with innervate and this nerf helped my typical style of play.

I never loved Innervate. I really only wanted it to reach to either innervate earlier, or to cast things after I Ultimated.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Most people, myself included, were saying this wouldn't hurt Jades (much), BUT it does prevent the turn 4-6 UI and gives another turn for aggro to win before you can swarm with 1/5 taunts... BUT, the changes nerfed practically every aggro deck, so Jade Druid probably got stronger overall in the current meta.

I hear there are some new aggro decks with Keleseth? Haven't played much since the patch. There were some counters to Jade Druid in the latest tournament... Quest Rogue, for example.

Jade Druid likely to still to be good until next rotation. UI is still incredibly strong and with nerfed aggro decks they are just better overall. You might not see the 99% Druid Ban in tournaments now, is the only change.

I'm more happy Aggro Druid took a hit.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I hear there are some new aggro decks with Keleseth? Haven't played much since the patch. There were some counters to Jade Druid in the latest tournament... Quest Rogue, for example.

I posted the warlock one I was using. I've been considering some changes, in particular, dropping 2 low low end minions and adding a 2nd spellbreaker and a Nerubian Unraveller.

Here it is again:

### SwarmLock
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Acherus Veteran
# 2x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Bloodsail Corsair
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 1x (1) Mortal Coil
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 1x (1) Possessed Villager
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Darkshire Councilman
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (4) Defender of Argus
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
# 2x (5) Despicable Dreadlord
# 1x (7) Bonemare
# 1x (10) Bloodreaver Gul'dan
# 1x (10) Sea Giant
#
AAECAf0GCNMB8gXECPauApG8AqbOApfTApziAgsw9QX7BeUHwgi0rALrwgLKwwLKywL3zQKVzgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I posted the warlock one I was using. I've been considering some changes, in particular, dropping 2 low low end minions and adding a 2nd spellbreaker and a Nerubian Unraveller.

Here it is again:

### SwarmLock
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Acherus Veteran
# 2x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Bloodsail Corsair
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 1x (1) Mortal Coil
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 1x (1) Possessed Villager
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Darkshire Councilman
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (4) Defender of Argus
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
# 2x (5) Despicable Dreadlord
# 1x (7) Bonemare
# 1x (10) Bloodreaver Gul'dan
# 1x (10) Sea Giant
#
AAECAf0GCNMB8gXECPauApG8AqbOApfTApziAgsw9QX7BeUHwgi0rALrwgLKwwLKywL3zQKVzgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Cobalt Scalebane is seeing a surprising amount of play. It's actually pretty good. Even in non-Dragon decks.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

Did you change your list at all? What rank and what are you running?

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I basically just replaced the innervates with 1 earthen scales and 1 feral rage because I wasn't sure which would be better in the current meta.

Ranks 8 -> 4.

• 1Like

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
I really liked the twin princes rogue list, got me from 18 or so to 10 with 1 loss. I think it has a bit of a meme status but if the aggro / ele rogues are doing so well the shells are all quite similar which could explain it.

Doing pretty well with control pally at rank 8 too, just need to summon the will to grind out to 5 before the season ends.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently this deck has been crushing

Rogue Deck - HSReplay.net

Aggro is running rampant. Apparently there is even a discardlock (that doesn't run the quest) that somehow has 54% win rate

Top win-rate decks in Legend-5 Past 3 Days:
1.JPG

Top Played Decks in Legend-5 Past 3 Days:
2.JPG

I haven't played vs the Rogue deck(s) yet, but without Executes, Sap, Vanish, Giants, and very little card draw (all RNG draw), seems like it should be much more manageable then Aggro Druid/Pirate Warrior of old.

That Paladin list in that 1st screenshot has Keleseth as well.

All of the "top played" decks, except Quest Mage, have pretty good win rates, the meta seems fairly diverse right now, though Aggro does seem to be running rampant, but that's usually the case after some balance changes. We'll get the new aggro lists, then people will develop the Control lists that can counter/withstand them.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I have the challenge a friend quest if anyone has and wants to reciprocate! zzeris #1385

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sent you a friend request.

Thanks!

On another note, Kelesith elemental rogue is pretty damn fun. Glad some people made something besides miracle to get me playing rogue again.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was around rank2 until I saw Kibler running quest lock. Because I fucking hate myself, I decided to give it a shot again. I think I might have won 2 or 3 games on my way to rank5. Glorious.

• 1Worf