Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was wondering if they made some announcement I missed. No reason to believe it will get hof'ed now, but its possible he comes back in the expansion with some of the new cards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
There was talk months and months ago about Auctioneer and Alexstrasza possibly going to the Hall of Fame, but they never decided they were or announced it.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'd be shocked if auctioneer goes after they allowed during the entire Jade experience. Maybe later when a broken spell goes even further. In other news, Blizzard still hates hunters.

to-my-side.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I assume Antony is certain it will be HoF.

I don't see why, where does it get run these days besides Miracle Rogue, and maybe some Jade Druid builds? Jade is gone soon. Currently Miracle Rogue is hardly played, and based on the cards they've made recently, its an intended deck style for Rogue. Auctioneer definitely fluctuates in power, but at the moment its a keystone card of that type of deck functioning, and its the only uniquely Rogue Deck played. I don't consider Kele'Rogue a rogue deck, its just zoo abusing rogue bounce powers for the occasional Keleseth+Shadowstep combo.

As for OTK'ish nature of Miracle Rogue "going off" it pisses me off far less than late game Raza Priest with its hero power engine running, or Exodia Mage.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
hunter card is embarassing

Auct/Alex/Ice Block seem primed for HoF... very problematic cards.

could be fun if they re-evaluated and did a "green set", bring back some cards from Naxx/Gvg, and retire more cards for a season, etc.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'd be shocked if auctioneer goes after they allowed during the entire Jade experience. Maybe later when a broken spell goes even further. In other news, Blizzard still hates hunters.

to-my-side.png
I'm literally in tears from laughing at that hunter card.

2 expansions ago, when they were designing this set, somebody must've made a bet with somebody else that they couldn't make a card more hated than purify when it first came out.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rime

<Donor>
That... is hot garbage. Spell Hunter? Wat. How will that last part ever trigger? Some new DK archetype? If it was 4 Mana it MIGHT see play. It should be 4 Mana, Choose one animal Companion. If you have no creatures in deck, choose two different.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm

to-my-side.png
So, someone tell me what's going on here. Animal Companion is 3 mana. So this is 2x that card.... for 2x the mana cost, only if you don't have any minions in your deck. What... why? Why is this epic? WHY IS THIS A CARD?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So, someone tell me what's going on here. Animal Companion is 3 mana. So this is 2x that card.... for 2x the mana cost, only if you don't have any minions in your deck. What... why? Why is this epic? WHY IS THIS A CARD?

When you see a card like this, you don't even try justifying it, you just gotta hope the intern that created it gets reassigned to the janitorial department.

------

636478667814457186.png

2 mana brann for shaman.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When you see a card like this, you don't even try justifying it, you just gotta hope the intern that created it gets reassigned to the janitorial department.

------

636478667814457186.png

2 mana brann for shaman.

Please tell me Overload is considered a Battlecry for this - it would be so amazing for occasional laughs from people screwing it up if so.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Please tell me Overload is considered a Battlecry for this - it would be so amazing for occasional laughs from people screwing it up if so.

While it would be hilarious, no. With that hunter spell, Leokk isn't even good except with other creatures...which the deck doesn't have, Hell, Call of the Wild wasn't really terrible considering some of the cards they've released since then. It built an instant board and dealt 5 damage immediately. Hmmm, ultimate infestation, jade idol, even Kalimos after that new elemental. Let's not mention the DKs, or combo based shit other classes have gotten for ages. A weak bloodlust was just too powerful at 8...hunter just isn't allowed really powerful cards after 6 and before 9 it seems.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zero excitement for this expansion. Next card rotation can’t come fast enough.

Also, how is murmuring elemental going to interact with brann?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Zero excitement for this expansion. Next card rotation can’t come fast enough.

Also, how is murmuring elemental going to interact with brann?
pretty sure when it's a hard coded number (twice) as compared to a multiplier (2x) then it won't stack.

• 1Like