<Bronze Donator>
He turns the cards into 1 mana spells.

Geist destroys all 1 mana spells

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
FUCK YEAH! Just opened Thalnos in my Tavern Brawl week!

I've always wanted him, but he's too minor of impact to justify making him.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So things that have in hand effects/triggers will get triggered by UI when drawn by UI, like the spellstone will get upgraded by UI that draws it, or UI killing a minion will reduce the cost of Corridor Creeper.

That seems like it shouldn't be the case

• 1Like

Vinsent

Lord Nagafen Raider
That change happened with their last "phase" change update (the one that made the res'ed pyro not aoe). Spells now have a start and end. The start fully completes, then all the end effects are checked. Not saying its clear, but was clearly an intentional change.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am getting kind of tired of this meta already. One defined by who drops a 5/5 on turn 2 or 3 and then denies any ability to get on the board. GG.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
No way can you do it without weapon... need the free demon to cube+kill cube after, and also no risk discarding your combo. Weapon is like the most critical piece.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Yup, any weapon removal wrecks that deck if it gets super popular, and now there's 6 cards to choose from that can do the job. That said, I love the concept, and it's cool there's things like that out there to play around with.

The meta is very early right now, but it seems most decks have a counter so far. And there's tons of cool combos and concepts still to play around with.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really fucking hate this brawl and I got the faggot 5 brawl quest.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Had a faggot at 3 health and an empty board and he plays Volcano which summons Helazal which clears my board and heals him to 23 HP. Then I lose.

So fucking stupid. God damn that made me salty as fuck. I just want to finish the quest.

Or they have TONS of removal spells and I have dumb shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely mandatory, otherwise you just keep discarding your cubes.

I was afraid of that as Ravishing also mentioned. Fun deck I'll just have to wait on.\

TJT, I also had that quest and just discarded it. Lost 20 g in the end but worth it.

• 1Like