<Gold Donor>
85 packs:

Free: Ariana
Shudderock
Darius
Tess
Splintergraft
The one that is like Curator

I noticed a fuckton of duplicates when I was opening packs this time. Like, i saw the same few cards in almost every single pack. Think they messed with the algorithm again? Also have like 7k dust to work with so let's see what I want to make.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Opened 130ish packs and got:

Aviana - meh
Arugal - ok?
Glass Knight - meh
Chameleos - fine
Lady in White - probably good
Hagatha - good
Lord Godfrey (initial legendary) - Excellent
Baku - Good
Genn Greymane - eh, will try it out. For whatever reason, evens seems less compelling to me, for now anyway.

Not too bad. Breaks my streak of getting a useless warrior legendary for the last 5 expacks tho :p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm playing against a quest hunter, and DK Rexxar scares me.

There is a fucking shit ton of broken shit

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Got 104 packs. My luck is usually poor and my free legend was Aviana. Prepared for a bad haul. My epics were very bad but the legends made up for previous poor releases.

Golden lady in white
Golden darius crowley
Countless Ashmore
Lord Godfrey
Hagitha
Face collector
Glass knight
Archangel arugal
Aviana

Get shudderwock, dollmaster, and Baku with spare dust. Waiting to see if chameleos, glinda and azalina are worth crafting.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got 104 packs. My luck is usually poor and my free legend was Aviana. Prepared for a bad haul. My epics were very bad but the legends made up for previous poor releases.

Golden lady in white
Golden darius crowley
Countless Ashmore
Lord Godfrey
Hagitha
Face collector
Glass knight
Archangel arugal
Aviana

Get shudderwock, dollmaster, and Baku with spare dust. Waiting to see if chameleos, blinds, and Salina worth crafting.

Looks like Baku is going to be a good craft. I might have to craft some old legendaries like maybe Prince 2 and a few others. Dunno yet. Still need Weapon for Cubelock but Lord Godfrey looks solid too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Packs: 92
Free Legend: Tess
Legends:
Genn
Prince Liam
Houndmaster Shaw
Duskfallen Aviana
Dust after gold: ~2300

Dicked.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I think Baku Hunter won't be a thing, the Deathknight and Dire Frenzy are just too good.

Baku face hunter is definitely going to be a thing. Maybe not THE new cancer, but that shit is going to be on ladder.

I've played a few games with the first deck i posted, i see a draw problem once the initial load is blown - which is fast. You're basically relegated to top-decking (and hoping to top-deck the raptors).

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Watching Toast play it is pretty obnoxious. Especially the fact that it takes 20 minutes to kill you

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's honestly going to be a race to find the consistent aggro deck that can crush Shudderwock, and I'm not sure if that's a thing with cards like healing rain.

• 1Like

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
There is no way Shudderwock stays in as it is. Endless loops of battlecries that take 2 minutes+ of animation to kill the opponent. Wonder how long it takes.

Can see a few possible changes - increasing to 10 cost, making it so it can't loop for the combo etc...

• 1Like

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah shudder is nuts. Between him and the guy that returns shit to your hand and makes it cost 1, just otk my oponent from 30 off just battlecries from elementals.

Hilarious to watch but holy fuck

• 1Like