Hearthstone

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is no way Shudderwock stays in as it is. Endless loops of battlecries that take 2 minutes+ of animation to kill the opponent. Wonder how long it takes.

It's like they're not testing their game at all. This nonsense should actually be found within an hour of seriously playtesting wock decks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Anyone playing Cubelock on day 1 of the expansion should go diaf... so, like half of the EU server atm.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I'm beating locks but just barely. Still doing spiteful priest with double spellbreakers and mindcontrol. Just swapped in standard drakes and the new xpack taunt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's like they're not testing their game at all. This nonsense should actually be found within an hour of seriously playtesting wock decks.
They did test it.
They even showcased this exact interaction.
It's mind boggling tbh.
Everyone knew this was the most broken card in the set. If you didn't see it, idk wtf you were looking at.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
80 Packs + 1 Free Legendary (Shudderwock)
Houndmaster Shaw
Chameleos
Shudderwock
Lord Godfrey

Dollmaster Dorian
Azalina Soulthief

1505 new dust (not dusting Golden cards)

I feel as though I did a pretty good job dodging garbage.

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Opened 58. Got Shudderwock, some warlock echo legendary minion (free), shaman hero, baku and some other garbage. Pretty happy with my pull overall.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Playing Shudderwok Murlocs for amusement and quest completion. Murlocs have pretty good battlecries to copy :D

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
80 packs opened:

Garbage Aviana
Archmage Arugal
Houndmaster Shaw

FML.

Guess I'll be playing wild this expansion.

• 1Like

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
pretty happy with my pull too
somehow i managed to dust elise though since i thought she was rotating out, oops
also i did what i always do and crafted some epics then bought some more packs and proceeded to open those epics in the very next packs
good times

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Played a couple of games to see the new cards, keeping in mind I don't spend any money on this game. 3 games in a row at rank 20 is this Shudderwock shaman shit. I don't know how anyone likes this American Inventorly piece of shit game. Everything is pure aids meme decks even at the lowest ranks of the game. I hope Ben Brode gets ass cancer and dies painfully and alone.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Made Shudderwock since I already have a golden Grumble, which I thankfully didn't dust.

• 1Like

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don’t know if it’s even good yet, but Shudderwock is the worst card they’ve released in a long time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
On a 5 game win streak with a self-made Hand Druid deck. Beating lots of Hunters, a warlock, a shudderwock...

Just cruised through Rank 4 to hit 3:

### Hand Flood
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (2) Power of the Wild
# 2x (2) Wild Growth
# 2x (2) Witchwood Apple
# 2x (2) Wrath
# 2x (3) Ferocious Howl
# 2x (3) Savage Roar
# 2x (4) Soul of the Forest
# 2x (4) Swipe
# 2x (4) Wispering Woods
# 2x (5) Living Mana
# 2x (5) Nourish
# 2x (6) Spreading Plague
# 1x (7) Malfurion the Pestilent
# 2x (10) Ultimate Infestation
# 1x (12) Mountain Giant
#
AAECAZICAuEHmdMCDkBf/QL3A+YFxAbkCIbBAuvCAqDNAofOAtfvAr/yAsHzAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

1523585928685.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playing control warlock using treachery and howl fiend to troll Shudderwock players. Amazing fun.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chameleos
Azalina Soulthief
Houndmaster Shaw (Golden!)

Guess not that great? No idea, but seems like not many Legendaries for having opened 73 packs.

So if I auto disenchant cards, does it keep golden versions of my cards by default?

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
The game will not auto-disenchant goldens unless you have 3 or more golden versions of them, I believe.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Picked up some warrior rush net deck. Seems fun.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Crafted Baku. Baku Paladin and maybe Hunter are going to see a lot of play.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think I saw mostly Baku Paladins & Hunters last night at rank 3. I am 3-0 vs Shudderwock so far, all with the deck above.
Control/Cubelocks were next most common, played 3-4 of them. Control lock destroyed my deck and I still won with a full board Scarabs+2x Savage Roar, punched through 3 Voidwalkers as well. I am around 50% vs warlock though, the cubelock version is tough to beat.

I did go on an unlucky lose streak after winning about 10 straight.

Right now seems like there's a ton of garbage on ladder and I don't see anything particularly dominant yet. Cancer decks are prevalent but I do believe there are some Control lists that will put them in check. The Hunter/Paladin lists are glass cannons.

Baku Quest Warrior seems legit and Mage has some Control options as well.

I don't like the Shudderwock list everyone is playing, seems too gimmicky. It's such a long setup and leaves you vulnerable. I think there's a better list coming that is going to really dominate.

I also just hope they nerf him by nerfing Chain Gang. Shudderwock can still be good without having infinite copies.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity