Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah that's why I'm pretty sure Brode was lying his ass off when he said testers were using it to cycle when it cost 1 mana. Flare worked as a 1 mana cycle because you could cast it when the enemy didn't have secrets. With purify you have to actually have a minion in play that you don't mind silencing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
him saying testers were using it for cycle like tracking is lol.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Nice Kibler video, even as optimistic as he usually is, you can tell he's disappointed.

Maybe he's right and a silence deck could see play due to more consistency with drawing a silence. Also optimistic about Feast and Bishop.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Said the same thing Gavin and I keep harping on. It lost its only tools keeping it viable, as I always say Velen's (coming from dragon/board presence side) and Lightbomb (for everything but especially control). Purify could have been a new buff spell. For another board clear, something...anything!

They do have sweeps but they are too conditional (excavated evil) and/or weak for cost (nova) or a two card setup which is clunky and inconsistent (Auch/circle or pyro shenanigans).

Naruu wasn't a bad card either that's now rotated away.

• 1Like

Dragonaut

Molten Core Raider
Haven't watched a Kibler review in a while. He's usually so unrealistically optimistic that his reviews become worthless.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did anyone else when logging in have to go through all the expansions set card rewards? If I had known I was going to get rerewarded with the cards, I would have dusted them prior.

Darn, it did not give me a new set. It just went through the rewards again for some reason. I had broken down Domo and I still do not have it. That would have been sweet.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So the cards we get 1st week:
Karazhan Card Release Schedule - Rewards from Each Wing | Mana Crystals

Enchanted Raven
Firelands Portal
Deadly Fork
Silverware Golem
Arcane Anomaly
Pantry Spider
Priest of the Feast
Ivory Knight
Maelstrom Portal
Arcanosmith
Protect the King!
Cloaked Huntress
Moroes

Cards I'll try right away:
Moroes in Token/Beast/Yogg druid variations
Enchanted Raven in Token/Beast druid

Cloaked Huntress in a Yogg/L&L Hunter
Pantry Spider in place of Grub in my current Hunter list

Experimental shit:
Priest of the Feast & Arcanosmith in some sort of Divine Spirit/Inner Fire deck
Protect the King for a Bolster deck
Maelstrom Portal for aggro shaman
Ivory Knight

I want to try Silverware Golem in a discardlock but want the Imp that's to be released week 4 first.

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Gotta wonder if xmas hunter is going to be a thing. They'll need to be heavy on draw and not sure they can hold tempo if so.

• 1Like

Taho

N00b
Why couldn't I have had the 5 brawl quest last week instead of this week. /salty

This brawl sucks. Get a deck related to the old gods, but you have no clue what's in it. Played 1 with druid. Got standard cthun buffing cards, but not a single card for draw. No nourish, no azure drakes, nothing, so needless to say, I never pulled my Cthun.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Why couldn't I have had the 5 brawl quest last week instead of this week. /salty

This brawl sucks. Get a deck related to the old gods, but you have no clue what's in it. Played 1 with druid. Got standard cthun buffing cards, but not a single card for draw. No nourish, no azure drakes, nothing, so needless to say, I never pulled my Cthun.

I played priest and won. Only place to play it and after the reveal, it felt good to stomp ass with a shitty class.

• 1Like

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hmm, is the brawl a mistake? Shouldn't it be some Karazhan preview brawl and they've activated an old gods one?

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Did anyone else when logging in have to go through all the expansions set card rewards? If I had known I was going to get rerewarded with the cards, I would have dusted them prior.

Darn, it did not give me a new set. It just went through the rewards again for some reason. I had broken down Domo and I still do not have it. That would have been sweet.

wait.. what? I can't dust any cards I get from adventures.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
wait.. what? I can't dust any cards I get from adventures.
actually, nvm.. yea i can. Could have swore they came up as un-disenchantable. How would you ever get the cards back if you dusted them though?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As I understand it as soon as a wing is released you can craft the cards in it without purchasing the adventure. Can't be sure since this will be the first expansion released after the crafting change.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Played C'Thun druid for like 20 games. Didn't see a SINGLE warrior. Lost to a bunch of weird ass decks though. Load up tempo mage, face 3 warriors in a row. Dope.

• 1Like