Hearthstone

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Balance changes:

TLDR: miscrient gets an inconsequential nerf. Prep only reduces spells by 2. Raiding party cost 4. Build deck legendary up to 9 mana to stop you from pandaing it. (Aka the warrior going 2nd now wins the mirror 100% of the time)

Omega devastator not nerfed for some fucking reason.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Behold Your New Mechanical Overlord!

Log in to the Rise of the Mech event by anytime between June 3 and July 1 and earn a golden copy of the new neutral Legendary Mech, SN1P-SN4P! Crash this clawed clunker into another Mech to build a behemoth of a bot, then do it again!

NEUTRAL__BOT_700_enUS_SN1PSN4P_Gold.png

Missed the event? You can craft a normal SN1P-SN4P for the usual cost of 1600 Dust.

• Important Note: SN1P-SN4P will be considered part of the The Boomsday Project and will rotate with that set. Note, however that SN1P-SN4P will not drop from The Boomsday Project card packs. Golden SN1P-SN4P will only be obtainable as part of the Rise of the Mech event, and the normal SN1P-SN4P can only be crafted with dust.

HS_Blog_Divider_Filigree_Bar.png

Card Changes:

The twisted tinkerer Blastmaster Boom has been busy in the lab cooking up buffs to cards from every class! These changes are permanent, and the cards will keep their updated stats after The Boomsday Project rotates out of Standard next year. For some context and insight into why we’re updating these cards, here’s a comment from the design team:

For this update, we decided to take two cards from The Boomsday Project from each class and give them a slight power boost. We think all the cards we chose can lead to fun and interesting experiences, and our aim for these changes is to encourage you to think differently about how you’re currently building decks. We’re hoping that some of these cards will see consistent play in the current rotation, and even inspire completely new decks without having a lasting negative impact on their respective classes. If the goal of a balance update is to address metagame outliers, then the goal of something like the Rise of the Mech update is to inspire some fun, new ideas. We look forward to hearing your feedback!

Our Next Arena Season will be Electrifying!

Blastmaster Boom needs more test subjects, and what better place to find them than the Arena? Starting with the Rise of the Mech update on June 3, the available cards in Arena drafts will be rotating to the following explosively exciting sets:

• Classic
  • Basic
  • Goblins vs. Gnomes
  • The Grand Tournament
  • Karazhan
  • The Boomsday Project
  • Rise of Shadows
TjLkTn3.jpg

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Balance changes:

TLDR: miscrient gets an inconsequential nerf. Prep only reduces spells by 2. Raiding party cost 4. Build deck legendary up to 9 mana to stop you from pandaing it. (Aka the warrior going 2nd now wins the mirror 100% of the time)

Omega devastator not nerfed for some fucking reason.

Sorry about me being a retard but what does, "pandaing" mean?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
These card changes are all over the place and a lot of them are niche or barely used cards.

So, why?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im absolutely shocked they are buffing cards.

But just beware the new meta:

(Don't need Coppertail for the OTK, just the 5 mana card + Snip Snap on any Mech that sticks to board)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Im absolutely shocked they are buffing cards.

But just beware the new meta:

(Don't need Coppertail for the OTK, just the 5 mana card + Snip Snap on any Mech that sticks to board)

Buffing Berillium Nullifer makes zero sense because that card is just taken from Omega Assembly when warriors play it. It was already a strong play that way. Why are they buffing it? Same for Security Rover.

I have no idea where these changes are coming from.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Buffing Berillium Nullifer makes zero sense because that card is just taken from Omega Assembly when warriors play it. It was already a strong play that way. Why are they buffing it? Same for Security Rover.

I have no idea where these changes are coming from.

I am not against it. It's taken in Mech Warrior but I wouldn't say it's ever been very impactful and even 4 attack isn't going to make or break it. Often I wish it had Taunt, and since it's a class card I can understand it being a bit stronger. There are a lot of cheaper cards that I would take over it. Nullifier is normally just a last resort when everything else is garbage or you really want the big body for whatever reason. Omega Devastator is clearly the strongest mech you could take. All mech warrior needs is removal and your opponent eventually loses to fatigue.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Swore off this game for a year, got back in to it this month and just hit legend with control warrior. Game still sucks.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So fun fact, if you Hagatha before Tess you recast shaman cards played before Hagatha and rogue cards post Hagatha. Just totally rained on a control shaman's parade when that happened.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
No other game is able to tilt me as much as this piece of shit game. How the assholes who design this shit get away with keeping their jobs is beyond me. The power creep in this game is unreal.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hearthpwn was the only decent hs website for news / card lists / deck builder but hsreplay is better for finding decks now.

Hearthpwn got too bloated and laggy. The new site www.outof.cards is already running much faster.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Photo finish before reset.

Pushed for legend in wild, because the cyclone mage deck in wild is the most fun deck in the game right now.

Cyclone mage in standard on the other hand is brainless and boring and the mirrors are coinflips.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Game 2 of the Nalguidan v Monsanto series on today is just the most absolutely fucking most ridiculous game of Hearthstone I have ever watched

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Rise of the Mechs is live.

Golden sn1p-sn4p for logging in between June 3-July 1, 2019

• 1Like