Gruul
Alexstrasza
Malygos
Nozdormu
Onyxia
Ysera
Deathwing

Perhaps an Alex?
I'd do the black knight then alex. TBK fits into more decks, is pretty good in this meta (most every deck nowadays run some taunt), and he is a bigger tempo swinger. Although if you're digging the handlock alex fits into handlock well, especially if you're not running jarraxus either.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Black Knight wins!

Cenarius
Snake Trap
King Krush
Archmage Antonidas
Pyroblast
Lay on Hands
Tirion Fordring
Mindgames
Prophet Velen
Edwin VanCleef
Kidnapper
Far Sight
Earth Elemental
Al'Akir the Windlord
Lord Jaraxxus
Shield Slam
Grommash Hellscream
Hungry Crab
Murloc Tidecaller
Young Priestess
Lorewalker Cho
Millhouse Manstorm
Nat Pagle
Blood Knight
King Mulka
Murloc Warleader
Old Murk-Eye
Elite Tauren Chieftain
Harrison Jones
Gelbin Mekkatorque
Illidan Stormrage
The Black Knight
Baron Geddon
Gruul
Alexstrasza
Malygos
Nozdormu
Onyxia
Ysera
Deathwing

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I ran a Paladin arena deck last night and only won one game. That's never happened before. I feel great shame.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'd run Cairne and Sylvanas in control Warrior right now, tbh. TBK is a great card, but it kills half a Belcher for me almost all the time lately, which I don't think is a really good deal.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Belcher is essentially a 4 drop (shieldmasta) and a 1 drop (footman) for 5. A battlecry that removes a 4 drop and still brings a 4/5 is great. Consider the 4/5 stats on TBK to be worth 4 mana (yeti) and for 2 mana you get a removal of a 3/5 taunter valued at 4. Still a great deal.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, its not as tempo changing as removing a sunwalker or taunted giant, but even removingjusta 3/5 is still really good value and still the most efficient way to remove a belcher.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just lost five handlock games in a row.

f9ff6a6f07ab90d6e4be70479f26ff3a3e772ad7e38bc5ed8f68e2a2de7790d1.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
Belcher is essentially a 4 drop (shieldmasta) and a 1 drop (footman) for 5. A battlecry that removes a 4 drop and still brings a 4/5 is great. Consider the 4/5 stats on TBK to be worth 4 mana (yeti) and for 2 mana you get a removal of a 3/5 taunter valued at 4. Still a great deal.
Nice in theory. In practice the 1/2 is still a big tempo killer when you're fighting for board control. Ever since Belcher became standard Cairne and Sylvanas have consistently given me better value than TBK. So if the choice is between those three and I'm picking two, TBK loses out in a big way right now. If I was running into handlock or ramp Druid consistently, that'd change.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its close, but me personally I'd still take tbk over cairne in control warrior. As a control warrior I just want to make it to late game and the tempo change from a tbk can help do that. Removing just a sludge belcher may save my early minions from death, giving me extra armor from an armorsmith and/or allow me to draw another card with an acolyte. Cairne doesn't do any of those things. But like I said, I run both because both are really good. I was looking through my deck list just last night because I've been wanting to run a silence in that deck and I've seen ppl running a spell breaker, looking through I decided I'd have to remove one of my 6 cost minions and I just couldn't convince myself to remove any of the three for a spell breaker.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
How many Flamestrikes is too many in Arena? I just drafted 4 and went 12-1, and I had the choice of taking 2 more but I took Spectral Knights instead. Also had 1 Fireball and 1 Pyroblast so pretty good Mage deck.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I think I'd probably consider not taking them once I had 4 as well (obviously depends what the other options are).

Flank_sl

shitlord
How many Flamestrikes is too many in Arena? I just drafted 4 and went 12-1, and I had the choice of taking 2 more but I took Spectral Knights instead. Also had 1 Fireball and 1 Pyroblast so pretty good Mage deck.
It depends on what minions you have. IMO flamestrike is highly overrated in arena because you want to get minions down on your swing turns, which flamestrike does not allow for. With that in mind, flamestrike becomes better if you have minions that can go down first and then be protected by flamestrike. Spectral knights actually work for this, as well as stranglethorn tigers, venture co mercs or just big things like ogres and war golems. Still, I would prefer it if every flamestrike was a fireball or really good minion instead.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I start considering taking something else at the fourth one. First three? Basically auto-picks.