Hearthstone

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Arena. I'm whooping this priest. He drops a ysera. No big deal, I nuke her and finish her with some of my board. Next turn: 'I'm sorry'. He drops a second Ysera. Almost threw the mouse through the fucking screen.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Arena. I'm whooping this priest. He drops a ysera. No big deal, I nuke her and finish her with some of my board. Next turn: 'I'm sorry'. He drops a second Ysera. Almost threw the mouse through the fucking screen.
That's one thing about Arena they really should standardize a bit. Sometimes you only get one epic card. And then another time you get two legendaries. It can be pretty lame.

So I've been messing around with building a freeze deck with a yolo wing so I can at least play yolo wing since I have a golden yolo wing. I almost gave up until I played a ooze pally. Guy had me at 1 health. Full board with a bunch of buffed minions. Top deck frost nova to play with my doom sayer. Play alex after i wipe his board. He proceeds to board up again, and gain control after killing my alex and get me down to 2 health. I yolo winged that shit and he conceded. So I'm guessing he didn't draw a taunt or a charge or a spell. Dude was BM'in me the entire time too. Yolo wing best wing.

Seriously though, the only deck it works with is freeze mage that I've found so far.
Haha that was me , jerk. In game name is DaliLhama and im almot 100% sure as i remember saying to myself this jerk has these nice cards and is this low in rank and I have only seen myself uses oozes with avenge and that other secret name escapes me that spawns a 1/2. But i dont remember the doomsayer play now that i think about it , but the person was a mage with Alex and Deathwing and was at 1 health when he played it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You're welcome Chakki for legend. I dropped 3 straight to him (which gave him legend) a little while ago as Control Warrior to his stupid fucking Burst Shaman. That's a down right terrible match up.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
30 to 0

7cumyhL.jpg

Fuck em in the ear.

Yeah have a priest deck i love playing that is loads of fun , mind games x2 faceless x2 thoughtsteal x2 mindcontrol x2 and that other 1 mana one x2 mixed in with the other control spells and when it works its funny , cant count how many times i have stole a rag or other legendary and then just copy it and win that way , but tend to lose more then i win with all the zoos and other random decks.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Man I am getting so tired of Hunters. Is there any way to really balance them well? They are always capable of such crazy tempo swings. More just venting but I've been running into a boatload of them at rank 8-7. Damn.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Golden shamans have a pick your totem hack I know it, lost so many games this morning to 1/4 chance at spell power totem.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why is losing in this game so rage inducing compared to any other
Because when you have shit like this. Playing Mage vs Shaman. Shaman has a full board, and enough to kill you in two turns. His hand is empty. You have 6 cards. Frost Nova Doomsayer. He already used two Hexes and pretty much no card will save his board. Top decks a fucking Earth Shock with 13 cards left. The ONLY card that could have fucking saved him... and wins the game.

What else is there to do but rage?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man I am getting so tired of Hunters. Is there any way to really balance them well? They are always capable of such crazy tempo swings. More just venting but I've been running into a boatload of them at rank 8-7. Damn.
The problem card now is Undertaker, not hunters. Hunters having access to an extra one drop deathrattle doesn't help though, it means you can run 2 1 drop deathrattles without having to use chow.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Undertaker is awesome when it works, but there are just as many games where it is a dead card.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Undertaker is awesome when it works, but there are just as many games where it is a dead card.
That's the problem though, because when it really works you just win the game. I was streaming the other day and someone had a suggestion for how it should change, make it a 1/3 that gains 1 attack when you summon a deathrattle. That way it doesn't get stupid amounts of health, it basically turns into a Mana Wurm but Deathrattles instead of Spells.