Hellboy (2019)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah. Maybe i'll check it out on cable. Even if perlman isnt in it. It still needs del toro for the creatures and world building

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His voice. Its almost like what I would expect if Hellboy inhaled Helium and then spoke. The voice just does not match the character.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
There's nothing really wrong with the trailer, actually it's mostly really good.

Still it fails to generate any interest for me to see the movie.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Trailer seems fine to me, though it more reminds me I'm bummed out we didn't get a del Toro / Perlman-made 3 than excites me for this.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Definitely better than the first trailer, but yeah, Harbour is no Perlman.

• 2Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
It looks like they didn't try to do anything different than Del Toro, but it doesn't have the Del Toro flavor. Should've let him direct another

fris

Vyemm Raider
It's biggest problem is that there's the 2 Perlman films. This looks fine and we would all probably be seeing it if not for Perlman.

This trailer is deffinatly better, but doesn't wow me. They should have just done a third instead of telling

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's biggest problem is that there's the 2 Perlman films. This looks fine and we would all probably be seeing it if not for Perlman.

This trailer is deffinatly better, but doesn't wow me. They should have just done a third instead of telling
its true. just look at this beautiful shit from 2008.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
His face/mouth are off. He has very little expression, but Perlman seemed to be able to express everything perfectly fine. The corners of his mouth have some weird Joker thing going on that bothers me. The two trailers released seem to be differently themed. One was like "young kid fights super demon" vs "badass brooding super soldier learns his destiny". Whatever, still 95% chance I see it. Really with GDT did it though.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
His face/mouth are off. He has very little expression, but Perlman seemed to be able to express everything perfectly fine. The corners of his mouth have some weird Joker thing going on that bothers me. The two trailers released seem to be differently themed. One was like "young kid fights super demon" vs "badass brooding super soldier learns his destiny". Whatever, still 95% chance I see it. Really with GDT did it though.
Agreed. They've got some weird looking prosthetic over his upper mouth I guess to make it look bigger/wider, but it just looks like shit every time he smiles or grimaces.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The annoying thing about this movie is that Perlman wanted to keep making movies and he was perfect in them. All of them fell short, but none fell because of him.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The annoying thing about this movie is that Perlman wanted to keep making movies and he was perfect in them. All of them fell short, but none fell because of him.
thats very true, and its not his fault the trilogy never got completed. Deltoro had other projects or couldnt get greenlit for the third film. its been 11 years since Hellboy2 and Perlman is too old now. its just how things work out sometimes.

of course if his name was Stallone this wouldnt be an issue. we would be getting ready for Hellboy6 by now.

• 2Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
thats very true, and its not his fault the trilogy never got completed. Deltoro had other projects or couldnt get greenlit for the third film. its been 11 years since Hellboy2 and Perlman is too old now. its just how things work out sometimes.

of course if his name was Stallone this wouldnt be an issue. we would be getting ready for Hellboy6 by now.
Don't feel like digging up video. But there's interview of Perlman and he's bitter about remake. He's not too old because his voice is still good. I doubt any muscle etc of original was actually him.

Chick has Parkinson's now, but she didn't contribute anything and may easily be replaced.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Don't feel like digging up video. But there's interview of Perlman and he's bitter about remake. He's not too old because his voice is still good. I doubt any muscle etc of original was actually him.

Chick has Parkinson's now, but she didn't contribute anything and may easily be replaced.
Selma Blair? she has Parkinsons? man thats sad,

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah I only found out about the MS thing a few weeks ago, she's kinda messed up by it. It affects her speech and everything now. I was quite upset seeing the interview.

5303728-0-image-a-1_1540254835664.jpg

I was going to come in here and make mention of it.

But when I looked into it, I found that she had dropped the news late last year and I thought that it was just me being slow to find out about it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Here is her insta / facebook thing where she revealed it.

She says it here that she needs help getting some items of clothing on and has co-ordination issues.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-21-at-18.15.27-926x512.png

• 2Like