Hellboy (2019)

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck paparazzi. Damn that was cringe. Just let them have their day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Didn't even know Selma Blair had MS, really shitty especially with a young child.

I just watched an interview with her and she's really in a bad way with it when she has attacks.

Interview's here:

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Well, it's supposed to be a hard R and bloody, so it's got that going for it. Likely spoilers in the clip below.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit I am amped for this. That last trailer looks incredible.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A five-member panel of the Classification Review Board has unanimously determined that the film, Hellboy, is classified R 18+ (Restricted) with the consumer advice ‘High impact violence, blood and gore’. In the Classification Review Board’s opinion Hellboy warrants an R 18+ classification because the violence has a high impact. The overall impact of the classifiable elements in the film was high

Aussies saying this movie ain't made for kids.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Perlman isn't too old. I saw him at a con last year. He even said he'd do another Hellboy if Guillermo was involved, which he's not, so he wasn't either.
His face/mouth are off. He has very little expression, but Perlman seemed to be able to express everything perfectly fine. The corners of his mouth have some weird Joker thing going on that bothers me. The two trailers released seem to be differently themed. One was like "young kid fights super demon" vs "badass brooding super soldier learns his destiny". Whatever, still 95% chance I see it. Really with GDT did it though.
Perlman has a manly man jaw, didn't need prosthetic, just makeup, so was able to show full expression with his mouth. New guy doesn't look terrible, though. I'm still interested purely for the R rating. Fuck yeah.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Conflicted, as I loved Perlman's Hellboy, but I want to support rated R comic films.....

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
First trailer, maybe watch when it hits netflix.

Second trailer, I need to see this asap.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Perlman isn't too old. I saw him at a con last year. He even said he'd do another Hellboy if Guillermo was involved, which he's not, so he wasn't either.
Perlman has a manly man jaw, didn't need prosthetic, just makeup, so was able to show full expression with his mouth. New guy doesn't look terrible, though. I'm still interested purely for the R rating. Fuck yeah.
I love those first 2 movies too, but Perlman had prosthetics all over his face including his jaw. In a few of the behind the scenes you could barely understand him behind all the work on his lower face. Anyways, I'm just glad we get more from this universe, and the new one does look fucking brutal as far as the R rating goes and that can't be a bad thing as far as I'm concerned.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love those first 2 movies too, but Perlman had prosthetics all over his face including his jaw. In a few of the behind the scenes you could barely understand him behind all the work on his lower face. Anyways, I'm just glad we get more from this universe, and the new one does look fucking brutal as far as the R rating goes and that can't be a bad thing as far as I'm concerned.
And some points it made me feel like we were watching Silent Hill with a cheatcode character swap activated, Age of Empires laser car style

• 1Garbage

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
First trailer, maybe watch when it hits netflix.

Second trailer, I need to see this asap.

I guess I need to see the new trailer because the first one just seemed awful. None of the punchlines or action landed at all. It felt like a turd.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess I need to see the new trailer because the first one just seemed awful. None of the punchlines or action landed at all. It felt like a turd.
its several posts above. this new guy looks like a muppet. so do some of the monsters. applause for the extra gore, but it doesnt look like a GOOD movie, though it might be entertaining on a hot summer day.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Guillermo is massively overrated
The ONLY fantastic movie Guillermo ever made was "Pan's Labyrinth" Such an excellent film
A few were good "Hellboy" and "Hellboy 2" amongst others
Most were utter shit "Pacific Rim" "Crimson Peak"
Haven't seen "The Shape of Water" fish love just isn't my thing

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ONLY fantastic movie Guillermo ever made was "Pan's Labyrinth" Such an excellent film
A few were good "Hellboy" and "Hellboy 2" amongst others
Most were utter shit "Pacific Rim" "Crimson Peak"
Haven't seen "The Shape of Water" fish love just isn't my thing
All three of those fall short. Overrated

• 1Like