Helldivers II

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I swear I saw a new charger today, had a odd double jaw looking face, didnt get to see it long before it ate my rocket, so maybe some bizzare graphical glitch because I didnt notice anything different about it otherwise?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I swear I saw a new charger today, had a odd double jaw looking face, didnt get to see it long before it ate my rocket, so maybe some bizzare graphical glitch because I didnt notice anything different about it otherwise?

I think there have been two kinds around for a while. One had a head that looks a little different.

I have not played much recently though.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
That bolt action explosive gun is absolutely insane.

1 Shot all medium armor
1 Shot Stalkers
Kills Chargers if you can hit them in the mouth (Very hard shot to make, have to hit them as they rear up to charge and it has to be perfect)
Closes bug holes
Gratuitously sized Flak explosion
You have been reported to a Democracy Officer for spreading fake news.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

You have been reported to a Democracy Officer for spreading fake news.
Have not been able to play much more than a mission or two a night so still chipping away at the Free Warbond. Which premium would be best to start with once I have enough Super Credit?

Aazrael

Hmm never got the 55 medals reward from the Major Order. Need to click somewhere?

Aazrael

What is a good Primary weapon to aim for? Using Marksman Rifle R-63 Diligence right now but would like some armor penetration even if I usally pair it with the Anti-materiel Rifle.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
Sickle, scorcher, eruptor, maybe dominator. All are in warbonds so research first which fits you.

• 1Like

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I have not tested the eruptor yet but the other three are my gotos as well. Sickle or Scorcher for bots, usually. Dominator is good too. Depends whether you prefer to spray or single shots. Sickle for bugs. Spray and Pray Shotgun is pretty good for bugs too.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Thanks! The Sickle seems easy enough to get. Will start with that and continue work on the other unlocks.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Nice thing about the Sickle is that you will never have to worry about ammo if you manage the heat carefully. The thermal meter is small and can be a pain to try to keep an eye on it but you eventually just get a feel for it.

Aazrael

The Sickle made killing easier. Still getting used to the heatsink gameplay but much better than having mags. Pairing it with the Autocannon right now until I unlock the Railgun, not sure whats the "best" support weapon to sport is.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The Sickle made killing easier. Still getting used to the heatsink gameplay but much better than having mags. Pairing it with the Autocannon right now until I unlock the Railgun, not sure whats the "best" support weapon to sport is.

There isn't a "best" so to speak, there are lots of options that you can use to fit your playstyle, what you find fun or what is lacking in your group makeup. Once you start doing level 7s and up you better bring a lot of armor killing stratagems and a few people better brings EATs or other options.

Primary weapons are the biggest WTF issue in the game, some feel great and are fun to bring along but most just suck at everything. I assume they are going to be used for the new faction or will eventually get buffed. There are also weapons I hate that others love and vice versa. I love the heavy primaries (Plasma Shotgun, Dominator, Eruptor, Crossbow are great for everything and the Diligence for bots). Everything else is just shit other than a few shotguns.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Right now I am using the Dominator. It has a Springfield M1A meets boltgun round feel to it... but I'd like something a little better.

Note - I am waaaaaay behind on unlocking a lot of weapons, but none of the new stuff past the 2nd warbond has really caught my eye in something that I really really want as a primary.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
There isn't a "best" so to speak
The Office Lie GIF

The EAT is clearly the best.

Sludig

EAT or quasar.

• 1Like