Helldivers II

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
PC crashes if using armory. ( I want my different stats blue armor damn it.) What a disaster to have such a basic hard crash upon release.

Change it when you drop for the mission instead of in the armory should be okay then.

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
turning off cross play and selecting quick play on less populated systems like severin seems to connect better

fui press Square to change fire mode. burst is so much better on smgs

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
fUCK those giant acid spewers solo on medium. Like the first few burst easy with the MG< but since then they just run up fast and instant gib me even if I try to dive. Basically have to time 2 grenades which I quickly run out of when this faggot game will spawn like 4 of them quickly. The strategem nuke takes god damn forever to land as well.

Req points I cant find where to spend. Just the trophies and the faggot MTX shop.

Got stuck in terrain after it let me climb up some jagged rocks. Tried playing with the scopes on like the marksman rifle? Unmagnified in first person, so kinda ghey. Not sure where other lv 3 players are getting fucking MG turret, must have bought the DLC eh? Meanwhile nothing with medium AP for me to unlock early it seems (other than req points I cant find a shop for)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Does this require paying for a PSN account? From the steam page: Requires 3rd-Party Account: PlayStation Network (Supports Linking to Steam Account).

Not sure if PSN charges for basic accounts now or if that's just the ps plus or whatever crap they started doing when it stopped just being no sub.

Also, does this work on KBM or not really?

Hekotat

Does this require paying for a PSN account? From the steam page: Requires 3rd-Party Account: PlayStation Network (Supports Linking to Steam Account).

Not sure if PSN charges for basic accounts now or if that's just the ps plus or whatever crap they started doing when it stopped just being no sub.

Also, does this work on KBM or not really?

Works fine with or without account, they are free if you need one. Plays great with kb/m.

After playing most the day this game is very satisfying and just plain fun. Just something about pulling off that crazy run where you nuked your own teammates a dozen times or got mowed down by some terminators in AT-ATs.

There are 9 difficulties and we are having trouble with the 4th or 5th difficulty level. Great combat, laughs and crazy moments.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
fUCK those giant acid spewers solo on medium. Like the first few burst easy with the MG< but since then they just run up fast and instant gib me even if I try to dive. Basically have to time 2 grenades which I quickly run out of when this faggot game will spawn like 4 of them quickly. The strategem nuke takes god damn forever to land as well.

Req points I cant find where to spend. Just the trophies and the faggot MTX shop.

Got stuck in terrain after it let me climb up some jagged rocks. Tried playing with the scopes on like the marksman rifle? Unmagnified in first person, so kinda ghey. Not sure where other lv 3 players are getting fucking MG turret, must have bought the DLC eh? Meanwhile nothing with medium AP for me to unlock early it seems (other than req points I cant find a shop for)
Acid spewers die extremely fast with head shots. I think I one tapped a spewer yesterday with the revolver. Grenades is not the strat there. If you suck then you need to tactically retreat.
Call downs can be upgraded to fire faster.
Zooming wirh the scope is a key bind. You can also change how weapons behave as far as the zooms and shit in settings.
They are unlocking the turret in the ship upgrades, nothing to do with the DLC. From what I’ve seen so far the DLC has nothing game breaking or OP, apparently one of the first rifles it gives is actually shit.

Sludig

Acid spewers die extremely fast with head shots. Grenades is not the strat there. If you suck then you need to tactically retreat.
Zooming wirh the scope is a key bind. You can also change how weapons behave as far as the zooms and shit in settings.
They are unlocking the turret in the ship upgrades, nothing to do with the DLC. From what I’ve seen so far the DLC has nothing game breaking, apparently one of the first rifles it gives is actually shit.
Default key binds are poop then. I found dynamic aim to even get the first person view. I'll look again for change zoom but do far most of the keys arnt on what you would call intuitive keys for an fps, just really shines as a console first game.

Regardless been finishing the mediums solo of annoyingly. If the head is the weak spot that seems counterintuitive as well on that bug as that have big fleshy sides and I swear my initial shots with the MG that hit head showed a armored. Getting 1 grenade to pop them if exploded at the rear as well.

More Playstation gay, friends list doesn't auto use steam. I did get the overlay to come up showing friends but I hadn't tried to see if I can add them since no one I know personally is playing.

Hekotat

Acid spewers die extremely fast with head shots. I think I one tapped a spewer yesterday with the revolver. Grenades is not the strat there. If you suck then you need to tactically retreat.
They are unlocking the turret in the ship upgrades, nothing to do with the DLC. From what I’ve seen so far the DLC has nothing game breaking or OP, apparently one of the first rifles it gives is actually shit.

That first rifle with explosive rounds works really well against the robots. The biggest struggle is figuring out the enemy weak points and if you're team isn't working together it makes things even more challenging.

Hekotat

I figured the complaints were missing something about it.

It's great for hitting weakspots if your aim is shit or you can't see well due to the explosion radius, the damage falloff isn't great though.

Hekotat

Timestamped for crazy weapon adjustments like Rate of Fire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

This is...

a_shooter_01

Few missions in and it's...OK.

It doesn't get good until you start getting unlocks and harder difficulties. It eases you into the it and it's slow and boring first 5-6 missions then it gets wild.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
This is...

a_shooter_01

Few missions in and it's...OK.

It starts out feeling like a Destiny clone in many ways but that rapidly changes as you move up in difficulty and unlocks start rolling in for ship/strata upgrades. DT is still top dog regarding the quality of combat but I can see this doing some big things as they add vehicles and mechs.

Something about gibb'n bugs with orbital bombardment while spreading freedom and democracy through the galaxy that doesn't get old. It'll be a nice filler till we get that sweet sweet Space Marine 2.

Hekotat

It starts out feeling like a Destiny clone in many ways but that rapidly changes as you move up in difficulty and unlocks start rolling in for ship/strata upgrades. DT is still top dog regarding the quality of combat but I can see this doing some big things as they add vehicles and mechs.

Something about gibb'n bugs with orbital bombardment while spreading freedom and democracy through the galaxy that doesn't get old. It'll be a nice filler till we get that sweet sweet Space Marine 2.

I've basically played all day yesterday and most of today, I'm taking a small break to eat but all I can t hink about is blowing shit up. It makes the dopamine go brrrrrr.

We did our first hard mission and just barely escaped. Mines are a fucking liability in the snow, they get covered up with snow drifts then boom dead.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I've basically played all day yesterday and most of today, I'm taking a small break to eat but all I can t hink about is blowing shit up. It makes the dopamine go brrrrrr.

We did our first hard mission and just barely escaped. Mines are a fucking liability in the snow, they get covered up with snow drifts then boom dead.

Hit me up...

Hekotat

Hit me up...
downloading the update and I'll send you an invite.

Also, Patch up.

Hey everyone, Okay, we have another build for PC. Since we launched, we've worked hard at solving some persistent crashes and bugs, especially the matchmaking issues you've likely seen and felt by now. In this new build, we've managed to improve the matchmaking success rate further, but unfortunately, it's not all the way there yet. The full solution might take additional days of work before it's fully functional. By the way, we have noticed that it works best if you join an active game by searching on planets rather than triggering Quickplay. In this build, we've also addressed some other crashes. Please refer to the patch notes for more info on that. Additionally, Sagar had mentioned earlier that we hoped to send you a PlayStation patch today, but it's proving to take a little longer than expected. Thank you for your patience. While we're getting this out as soon as we can, the thing that keeps us going is seeing all your awesome videos, stories, and reactions online. They're as good as Element-710 at fueling our brains over here! /Micke

Sludig

downloading the update and I'll send you an invite.

Also, Patch up.

Hey everyone, Okay, we have another build for PC. Since we launched, we've worked hard at solving some persistent crashes and bugs, especially the matchmaking issues you've likely seen and felt by now. In this new build, we've managed to improve the matchmaking success rate further, but unfortunately, it's not all the way there yet. The full solution might take additional days of work before it's fully functional. By the way, we have noticed that it works best if you join an active game by searching on planets rather than triggering Quickplay. In this build, we've also addressed some other crashes. Please refer to the patch notes for more info on that. Additionally, Sagar had mentioned earlier that we hoped to send you a PlayStation patch today, but it's proving to take a little longer than expected. Thank you for your patience. While we're getting this out as soon as we can, the thing that keeps us going is seeing all your awesome videos, stories, and reactions online. They're as good as Element-710 at fueling our brains over here! /Micke
Add me foo