Heroes Charge (android)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
War Chief tanks about 95% of crusade for me right now, other 5% I either use Shallow Keeper/Cleric/Vanguard Warrior/Guild Tank
If war chief can tank it then pretty much any similarly leveled and skilled tank could. War chief generally has lower armor and health than other tanks, but higher DPS

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
War Chief tanks about 95% of crusade for me right now, other 5% I either use Shallow Keeper/Cleric/Vanguard Warrior/Guild Tank
What setup do you use? Are you running HM? At level 63, my 3* WC is pretty squishy which is why I'm working on my DM.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
If war chief can tank it then pretty much any similarly leveled and skilled tank could. War chief generally has lower armor and health than other tanks, but higher DPS
Yep, I think the main reason people like him is the respawn skill. It's basically double the HP, but I do find his armors to be lower. Shallows has like 250 physical armor at P+1, his magic is a bit low but he can tank like a beast in most situations. Especially with Cleric as his front line support. Downside to that combo is you just killed 2 slots for virtually no DPS, but if you have some high powered in the back it can work well.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yep, I think the main reason people like him is the respawn skill. It's basically double the HP, but I do find his armors to be lower. Shallows has like 250 physical armor at P+1, his magic is a bit low but he can tank like a beast in most situations. Especially with Cleric as his front line support. Downside to that combo is you just killed 2 slots for virtually no DPS, but if you have some high powered in the back it can work well.
Oh I know he has the respawn, but in crusade he can only respawn once through the course of all 15 fights.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't really like him. I'm partial to Shallows. I can say that when I crusade the only take that gives me any trouble at all is that brute dude. Everything else I can burn down with my physical armor penetration team.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
What setup do you use? Are you running HM? At level 63, my 3* WC is pretty squishy which is why I'm working on my DM.
WC, Commando, Phoenix, Frost Mage, Emberstar is pretty standard for me. But I'll change out Emberstar and Phoenix depending for Cleric, Ember Blade, or Chap.

Frost Mage always drops her armor buff on WC, but generally my team just powers through with pretty quick burst damage with WC 2nd skill hits hard and usually heals him for a good amount.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Grats. Still have her at 4* myself, but she's been a staple for most fights for me since i picked her up.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any chance of this getting shut down? Not sure how far along the English version of Chinese one is right now.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lol. Wow, that's as blatant as it gets. I wonder if they'll be able to reach an arrangement that doesn't shut the game down.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
no protection I'd imagine unless it's some long drawn out lawsuit that will never pay out anyway. There is another game just like this, though not quite as good, gods something. It's with all of the greek/roman gods.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
How is it that China can't be hit for copyright laws in the US, but it seemingly works the other way around?

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
just pulled a 3 star master mage. 80 stone card so i'm assuming she's good? i hit 53 and had all my gear ready so i have 6 purples all of a sudden but still no tank and i'm getting smeared in normal crusade. couldn't gat halfway through today. facing a bunch of purples.

also noticed everyone around my power level (16,000) in arena is at least 5 levels higher than me so i can't win a single battle. unless i scroll through for 20 minutes looking for someone highly ranked who put in their crap team to drop in ranking so they could rise again for the crystals.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Master mage, like I'm learning most heroes in this game, is situational. She is good against single tank teams because she can usually remove them from the battle for 5-6 seconds allowing your DPS to kill backline heroes. Also does a lot of dmg to non-int heroes. I like her. But as mentioned earlier in this thread, since most attacks interrupt actions(even ones that do not say they do AND normal attacks), she will never be a top tier hero.

Crusade is tied to your arena ranking, so the higher you climb in NORMAL arena the harder it gets. Can't rent a tank from the mercenary hall?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
no protection I'd imagine unless it's some long drawn out lawsuit that will never pay out anyway. There is another game just like this, though not quite as good, gods something. It's with all of the greek/roman gods.
Also this one that got mentioned in the first few posts.

I play this and Guardians of the Ancient (same game with minor changes and different graphics)
I tried the latter, it is exactly the same. You get a female pirate to start, fire mage chick and archer elf chick right off, etc etc.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I wonder if Guardians of the Ancients: Darkness Falls has any relation to this as well since it appears to be either a clone of or the inspiration for Heroes Charge.