Heroes Charge (android)

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I've read disease bringer's ultimate (the thing it summons) is great for crusade since it will eat a ton of damage.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I got a Death Mage out of a chest (I'm only just now team level 45) and yeah... bitch be cray

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty decent Crusade run this AM. Got a Bear Warrior card, 30 Pilot stones, and a bunch of Brute stones. Sort of made up the the dry spell I've been having the past few days. It is ridiculous netting over 5K dragon coins, though I'm not complaining. Also unlocked the Disease Bringer from the guild shop.

Questions:

Is Bear Warrior worth investing in and the same question from the Disease Bringer. I've read some stuff on both, but any personal experience would be welcome.
I dont know if people use the Disease Bringer for the portal fight? He does have a DOT skill which would work w/ old curse, etc.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I dont know if people use the Disease Bringer for the portal fight? He does have a DOT skill which would work w/ old curse, etc.
The golem that he summons also has a flame shield that does a couple hundred damage per second and works on dot boss.

I've just started messing around with him, his US charges pretty fast and the golem will last the whole fight unless it dies. Seems to have good health, plus the initial summon stun can be timed to interrupt. You can have more than one golem up at a time too.

He's not a game changer but he is fun situationally useful.

Taho

N00b
Opened up a 3* Poisoned One in Crusade today, but it doesn't look like he's worth leveling atm. If anyone disagrees, I'd love to hear.

My new Crusade nemesis is Fallen Dominion paired with Cloud Walker... they tear my shit up.

reefah

Molten Core Raider
Opened up a 3* Poisoned One in Crusade today, but it doesn't look like he's worth leveling atm. If anyone disagrees, I'd love to hear.
Very good hero for Robot Fighter and Northern Dragons. Useful in some higher level raids. Never see in Arena.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

My new Crusade nemesis is Fallen Dominion paired with Cloud Walker... they tear my shit up.
He's pretty much required for later Outland fights.

He is also very useful in raid situations where you are fighting a single boss (the first raid for example), because he drastically increases physical damage with his debuff and most of the best single target damage heroes are physical

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

My arena team as soon as I get FD is going to be cloud Walker, FD, Ember Blade, Pheonix and probably Iron Hoof. Maybe replace Pheonix with arcane sapper

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Poisoned One has some of the highest single target dps at high levels, good hero but yea, not good for pvp in general

Disease bringer is awesome at end game, but a bit weak until then. All his skills are based around the golem so if you can't get that out he's sort of useless. I have not been able to get 2 golems out though, when i cast the ult again it seems to replace the old one unless I'm missing something.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Poisoned One has some of the highest single target dps at high levels, good hero but yea, not good for pvp in general

Disease bringer is awesome at end game, but a bit weak until then. All his skills are based around the golem so if you can't get that out he's sort of useless. I have not been able to get 2 golems out though, when i cast the ult again it seems to replace the old one unless I'm missing something.
Huh, I definitely had two when I was messing around in booty cave

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Someone needs to explain to me why everyone is so high on the DK for crusade. I have to hire a Merc to use him, and I usually save him till later and he is dead within 2-4 fights, and that is even when I have him charged up and ready to go. i just don't get what all the hype is about. They make him sound invincible, but so far it seems that DM or Ironhoof tank quite a bit better.

On a sad note it looks like I won't be able to clear 15/15 today. I screwed up my retreat and let my Cloud Walker die and now I am stuck on 13. No matter how many combos I try I can't get past it.

reefah

Molten Core Raider
Someone needs to explain to me why everyone is so high on the DK for crusade. I have to hire a Merc to use him, and I usually save him till later and he is dead within 2-4 fights, and that is even when I have him charged up and ready to go. i just don't get what all the hype is about. They make him sound invincible, but so far it seems that DM or Ironhoof tank quite a bit better.
I use DK often. I pop his shield right before commando arrow hits. DK is usually full health so when my AS jumps in he gets the shield.
He also has a fairly good heal to help top up.

I run full damage team and don't use chaplain at all.

He doesnt work well with CW as he shields the clones.

HM crusader tanks I use, DK, WC, DM.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am about to unlock the Brute? No love for the Brute? Should I just keep lvling DK and Iron Hoof?

reefah

Molten Core Raider
Brute is okay mid game tank, but falls of around lv60. WC,SO and panda are better damage tanks imo

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Brutes not that great. Iron hoof out tanks him and like reefah said, there are better dps tanks

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm pretty disenchanted with the DK at this point and I'm bummed that I've already spent a ton of arena coins towards him.