Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Another big issue with Gaz is he is fairly map dependent. Like he kind of stinks on Mines (ok, really stinks) but is really good on Sky Temple. I think he can be a good situation pick on certain maps in ranked but you can sometimes get map screwed in quick.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah I feel like he's pretty weak on the 2 lane maps mostly. I wish I had a choice to opt out of those in quick. I really don't like the 2 lane maps at all.

Tenks

Really the only map he shines on is Sky Temple. He is alright on Dragon just to control a shrine. But he's pretty bad on Curse, Blackheart and Mines. So you really only have a 2/5 shot of getting a favorable map. I guess maybe on Blackheart if you're really good about knowing when the chests are coming up you could pre-turret the chest.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Well tonight after bowling I'm going to be getting stitches to 5 - I play thresh/blitz in League quite often (Gold tier) so I hope it translates well.

If anyone wants to hop in on some matches hit me up on friends list. (Should be home around 930pst) Vitality#1271

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I'm bummed I missed 50% off arthas.

My battlenet is Samuros#1142 if anyone wants to add me. I usually play late night.

Also I'm afraid to blow my gold on people considered top tier right now for fear of incoming nerfs. First world problems sigh.

Xith

Well tonight after bowling I'm going to be getting stitches to 5 - I play thresh/blitz in League quite often (Gold tier) so I hope it translates well.

If anyone wants to hop in on some matches hit me up on friends list. (Should be home around 930pst) Vitality#1271
Stitches is a great hero. I play him a lot. I generally go full slam build, which is pretty kick-ass, imo. At 16, the slam stun talent is really nice for interrupting ults.

Tenks

I find Stitches' Putrid Bile ult a tad underrated. You hardly ever see it taken by streamers but it seems to have so much utility outside of gorge which is just eat and walk away.

Xith

I find Stitches' Putrid Bile ult a tad underrated. You hardly ever see it taken by streamers but it seems to have so much utility outside of gorge which is just eat and walk away.
It's hard not to take Gorge.. eating people is fun.

Tenks

Get a feel for it. There is a "Try" button for each hero. The hook moves fairly quick and is thrown instantly.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Gorge level 20 upgrade is just so fucking amazing sometimes, it's hard to give up.

Tenks

Until in your gorge frenzy you eat a level 20 Uther and your entire team stands around and gets murdered -_-

Tol_sl

shitlord
Really the only map he shines on is Sky Temple. He is alright on Dragon just to control a shrine. But he's pretty bad on Curse, Blackheart and Mines. So you really only have a 2/5 shot of getting a favorable map. I guess maybe on Blackheart if you're really good about knowing when the chests are coming up you could pre-turret the chest.
I thought curse was one of his stronger ones? The fact that everyone has to kind of converge on a tribute for a 5v5 every few minutes via narrow paths makes his turrets pretty useful imo. Agreed that he feels absolutely worthless on blackhearts and mines.

Tenks

If the tribute spawns on the half of the map he's occupying he can be alright but generally everyone flies to the tribute to not really give him anytime to pre-turret

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I changed my mind. Fuck Tyrande. I love ETC. It's so easy to just ruin peoples days with his slide/knockback combo. Had a game as him with a Stitches that nailed nearly every hook but more importantly nailed all the important hooks. That game was absolute hell for the other team.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Level 1 game 1 baby

rrr_img_88549.jpg