Heroes of the Storm

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just love the laning phase too much to not play lol vs hots. Maybe there is an equivalent dueling phase in hots.

Looks like it's just MOBA bgs from wow.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just love the laning phase too much to not play lol vs hots. Maybe there is an equivalent dueling phase in hots.

Looks like it's just MOBA bgs from wow.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Really it should be Dota for your serious mode moba needs and HOTS for your casual moba needs.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah absolutely no room in the playerbase for a game between the two extremes.
rolleyes.png

Caliane

one of the links calls him Stitchs. The butcher which didn't originally look like an abom, or have a pull. Even looks like an abomination AND has a pull in Diablo3. Can only be copying pudge. And yeah. Stitches in wow doesnt have a pull either. or a hook.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
RIP Dota. Hopefully valve stops caring about Dota2 and just turns all their focus to CSGO. I mean, Dota2 already can't compete against LoL. What are their chances when a Blizzard MOBA starts up.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RIP Dota. Hopefully valve stops caring about Dota2 and just turns all their focus to CSGO. I mean, Dota2 already can't compete against LoL. What are their chances when a Blizzard MOBA starts up.
Rofl. What a boob

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Video of the dev match

Looks good enough to pass LoL pretty easily but not nearly good enough to replace dota.

Basically the spam low damaging normalized abilities and team fight constantly.

Sulrn

Deuces
Here is a good video describing the game and all its features.

Heroes of the Storm Overview
After watching the videos, I feel like for every step forward they took a larger one backward. More battlefields and terrain interaction is great, but objectives focused outside of the battle and going on a dungeon clear sessions... No items makes me laugh though. Unless they add more than enough "mods" for abilities it'll be WoW/Diablo all over again with the "select" builds and no good way to show individual skill through timing and adaptability items provide in Dota.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Video of the dev match

Looks good enough to pass LoL pretty easily but not nearly good enough to replace dota.

what's the differences between Dota and LOL?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Video of the dev match

Pass lol? What are you smoking. It's the biggest game in the world by a large margin.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I took that comment as 'compete with', because LoL and HOTS are more casual friendly games.