Heroes of the Storm

Neph_sl

shitlord
No one links the cinematic trailer? That shit gave me some massive nerd chills.

edit: I'm guessing the only WoW character in that trailer is Arthas because he's the only one they have a high quality model for. Kinda sucks, but I'd hoped it would be equal representation instead of 3 SC2, 2 D3, and 1 WoW.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It was posted already, along with the gameplay trailer. I didn't feel it was very good, I mean quality wise and shit it's top notch I guess but it's just a few random characters pretending to fight, none of the hits actually connect, they shoot/throw shit at each other but it's mostly posturing, so it felt fairly inconsequential, I guess they didn't want to represent one character beating the other so instead it's some pretend-fight shit with cool CG. Meh. This was especially jarring when Raynor is shooting at Diablo point blank and there is no impact of bullets or any sort of reaction, is he shooting blanks or is he missing?

Caliane

Is diablo a girl in the cinematic, but a boy in game?

Are the heros free for all, or one side gets good guys and other bad guys?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Is diablo a girl in the cinematic, but a boy in game?

Are the heros free for all, or one side gets good guys and other bad guys?
FFA

Diablo got boobs after infesting the girl in last Diablo, let's pray his next incarnation is born inside a horse.

Caliane

FFA

Diablo got boobs after infesting the girl in last Diablo, let's pray his next incarnation is born inside a horse.
yeah, but look at them. cinematic is d3 diablo. In game is d2 diablo. And diablo skins, :27s and :28s in gameplay vid show murloc skin, weird green armor/lizard/2 horned rhino head skin.
(looks like stiches has a d3 diablo skin, or dragon? at :28s.)
Also diablo riding a horse looks retarded. at :30. they need to ditch that, and just have him run on foot.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a feeling this game is going to be played along side both games but casually by everyone (assuming it stays relevant).
Ya.. right now I see this as a nice alternative to ARAM in league... when im not feeling like a serious game; ill play this as a casual alternative. Of course this could all change, but right now thats the feeling im getting from the information we have.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If D3 taught me anything, it's that Blizzard has the means to get things righteventually. People will definitely be playing this for years to come unless they screw it up so badly they decide killing it entirely is the better solution and then, wtf were they doing since last Blizzcon ?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heroes of the Storm just replaced LoL as my go-to casual moba. I don't even know why you would play LoL now.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
I saw a Pudge hook.... again... Is it a requirement that the hero is copied over into every single moba? LOL.
You...youdoknow that DotA started as a Warcraft 3 mod, right? Stitches isn't a Pudge copy, Pudge is a copy of the WC3 abomination.