Heroes of the Storm

Needless

Toe Sucker
June 30th for the new map/butcher.

rrr_img_99482.jpg

If that Diablo skin becomes a real thing, thats gonna be sick as fuck haha.. considering the amazon skin for Nova and the butcher, i'm thinking it's entirely plausible

Needless

Toe Sucker
entire vod is here, its at the end

almost every game i've played today has had somebody on my team with a 1:3+ negative kill to death ratio. It's mind blowing how people are this bad at games.

Needless

Toe Sucker
QM is becoming unplayable since release... the amount of utter toxic, and shitty attitudes is INSANE now.

I just had a game where TWO people rage quit after shit talking everybody. Un-fucking-real.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
just won a game with an abathur bot on my team, funny shit. I was anubarak and he just kept me hatted 100% of the time lol.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Leveling up in ai games. Getting sick of people not understanding that experience is more important than kills or objectives. How hard is it to keep your lane shoved and then roam? ~.~

Needless

Toe Sucker
Experience is important.. to a degree. Map objectives are always priority though, the only exceptions are pretty niche: on cursed hollow, you can sacrifice a tribute that WONT curse your team, if the enemy is already lvl 10 and you aren't. You'll want to soak exp to catch up before the next tribute so you'll have heroics as well. Things like that is really the only exception

Just had a game with a player who afked FIVE times, quit mid game, came back later and afked again. I check his match history in his profile and he loses like 80% of his games... why the fuck would i get paired with people who should be permanently banned for this behaviour?

These people have tanked my MMR

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
objectives are more important than experience...
I'm brand new to this MOBA, only played a handful of games in Alpha or Beta or whatever. But MOBA's are all about experience / gold / last hits / map pressure / map awareness / and objectives. There aren't any gold or items, so doesn't that make experience / levels even more valuable as a resource?

Vittra

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anub'arak is just SO fucking well rounded. With regeneration master by late game he is an unstoppable killing machine, eating everyone for breakfast

Erie_sl

shitlord
IGN rating 6.5, virtually every time I believe they get paid for reviews, one like this comes up that makes a ton of sense.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If you read the review and have played a lot of HotS then you know he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Then again, opinion pieces are just that, an opinion.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
How the hell does a quickmatch put you on a team with 2 dps and 3 warriors while the enemy team is 4 dps and spec?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
How the hell does a quickmatch put you on a team with 2 dps and 3 warriors while the enemy team is 4 dps and spec?
We had a 4 man earlier, Anub Tassador Azmodan and another warrior (I think Diablo?) which was a bad setup to begin with, then it put a malfurion with us and matched us against Valla Illidan Muradin Brightwing Azmodan (or something very close). Suffice to say we got stomped.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty sure if you're Q'ing up as 4, it'll try to Q you against another team of 4 people. Getting Malf over a DPS sucks, but it seems like your opponents had a better 4-man premade comp to begin with.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
The matchmaking seems to put together in favor of a speedy assembling. 3 "Tanks" 2 DPS vs. 3 DPS and 2 Supporters and stuff like that. Also you can spot the typical WOW player by doing his solo thingie well because he can. Which sucks if you are a supporter or glass cannon.

My experience with the community has been rather okaish. In like 60 matches I just encountered the "looks like we lose, I better quit immediately" type. That fairly often tbh. The smacktalk is nothing compared to LOL.

Also sharing the experience that to win 3 games for the daily I have to play like 15 quick matches.