Hey Lumie, Why didn't the world end in 2012?

Sterling

El Presidente
You people are just retarded. Obviously the world ended and you just don't know it yet. Use your eyes. Anyone with half a brain would have realized this already.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please start a 'Where are the deleted thread, Tarrant' thread. This thread is for calling out Lumie's failures.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
They're both failures. You could give me my first legitimate infraction though bro.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I popped my infraction cherry on Godric in the GoT thread. Felt good.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who saved the gif from FoH of the guy opening the door and seeing a post by Lumie and then... spasming. Or whatever. It's a scene from some 70s B movie I thought.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Hah. I made that .gif. It was Italian Spiderman. It may be lost forever!
frown.png

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Lumie was already hedging his bets early in 2012, saying that the world wouldn't end immediately, the end times would just start around then, a bunch of events would happen but they might be hidden by the powers that be or media or whatever, so on and so forth. Like I've said before, it's well studied that idiots in doomsday cults often have their beliefs and faithreinforcedby prophecies not coming true. Sad but true. I have no doubt that Lumie's gonna keep on keepin' on.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
He hedged it but he did say it'd be obvious to all of us that something is going on.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
He hedged it but he did say it'd be obvious to all of us that something is going on.
He also says it's obvious that we're all morons because we don't believe in all his wacky, zany shit about curing cancer.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
It's pretty obvious something is going on, guys. I'm 99.9% sure that something is happening right now. Something. Somewhere. At all times.