Hey Lumie, Why didn't the world end in 2012?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Do not feed the troll, etc.. I guess op/guys in this thread must be new to the internet.
Are you new to the community or something? Sparring with Lumie is a time-honored tradition.

2nd one was a PM to Lori as a result of her jumping into his shit after he went out of his way to stalk smack about Zeste's father iirc.
frown.png

cN0AFva.jpg

5M9ru.png

Pgc6L.jpg

R1WLG.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like how he says how "little time" we have left...over four years ago. Oh, Lumie!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I like how he says how "little time" we have left...over four years ago. Oh, Lumie!
Actually some of those others ones are from 2006, so 7 years ago. Dunno what board they're from, not FOH obviously. I wonder what his definitely of "little time" is, anyways.

It's both sad and amusing that he believes that shit with all of his heart, and there's so many people like him that think we're unique and special snowflakes, and that our time/era/generation is any different than the thousands before it, or the thousands to come after it.

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
Why hasn't Lumie posted in this thread yet? Surely he has an explanation. The government is using the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Alaska to bounce mind control beams off the moon and make everyone think its 6 months earlier than it really is, or some such.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How can you call yourself a conspiracy website if you don't allow distaste of jews? Seems half the conspiracies revolve around them.
Here's the post from there:http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...pic=74865&st=0

Lumie:
If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. Israel controls the world wide media and they spin everything to their needs to always make them look like the defender and not the aggressor like they truly are. Israel works for the antichrist and they are not even real Jews from Biblical Israel. And between the fact that the Bible has never been wrong about any prophecy, you've also got the Mayan calender ending soon which was given to them by a God that is closely related to Jesus and were told it would be the "last sunrise".

So I wouldn't exactly call people who think the world is going to end, nuts, especially since it's going to be the greatest thing to ever happen to Earth because the elect will be saved and will go to a literal Paradise for eternity. And all this time I bet all you thought there was, was this physical existance.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Some of those posts are from here:http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...ex.php?act=idx

He doesn't post there anymore because they banned him for distaste of Jews.
The first one I posted was from the Hateguild forums, which was down the last time I checked. I had the one quote of his about Osiris being Jesus or whatever the fuck from Unexplained Mysteries as my sig on FOH for a long time because it was so over the top.

Some others:

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/sh...=1#post4120144

Loomy_sl said:
Even when I was arguing rationally I got the same fucking replies you dumb fucking piece of shit. Why do you think I don't give a fuck anymore? Because there is no such as rationality with a bunch of fucking idiots like yourself. You are dumb as shit and you are completely worthless and there is zero hope for you. There will only be one way of showing you how fucking dumb you are and that will occur when your stupid ass dies, just like every one is going to.
https://forums.darkfallonline.com/sh...=1#post4120227

Loomy_sl said:
Funny you say that considering the Lord of the Rings is entirely about the Bible but of course you wouldn't know that because you're an idiot.
Sometimes I wonder if Lumie just got tired of trying to defend pyramid lasers, Mayan calenders and lizard alien Angels and just stopped altogether. I'm sure he still moves around and reads various threads, and probably talks to a few of the members here, but he did make a noticeable move away from the conspiracy threads while back on FOH and hasn't graced us with his presence since.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
He (or someone) graced us with his presence last week in the marathon thread (I think). Something about us all being fucking idiots.