Hey Lumie, Why didn't the world end in 2012?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Please enlighten us Lumie. Apparently your lizard story was full of bullshit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Stop dodging us Lumie. Tell us what the aliens told you.

Rime

<Donor>
/sarcasm
Clearly, Jesus came back and chased off the space lizards.

However, due to our lack of faith and religious purity (Dirty Muslims/Atheists/Hindus/etc), Jesus did not have enough strength to defeat them entirely, so there is now a second, covert war being raged in the shadows. Heck, maybe a third secret war.
/sarcasm

Rime

<Donor>
I don't think Lumie made the move over here did he?
There is some debate that the user with the name 'Luminati' is Lumie and that he is just laying low after his apocalyptic spouting resulted in not so much as a wet fart.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
There is some debate that the user with the name 'Luminati' is Lumie and that he is just laying low after his apocalyptic spouting resulted in not so much as a wet fart.
Its definitely Lumie, you can tell by the swearing

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have no doubt Luminati is Lumie.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Given the fact he adheres pretty much exactly to the party line, the explanation is going to be thus:

''The Beginning of the End Times wasn't literal'' ie. the destruction of the planet began UNBEKNOWNST to us through an event hidden by world media or as yet undetected. Like, say, the birth of the Antichrist.
"The calculations were off." There are men who have been in the doomsday prophesy business for 40+ years who watch their predicted dates come and go. It's just a question of them plugging a different set of numbers in here and there in their batshit Bible studies and numerology to come up with another date- Usually conveniently placed with enough forewarning so that books are published in time.
Or, if Lumie really wants to stick with his usual shtick, ''You guys are all ignorant fucking fucks." Maybe we're all sitting in the Lake of Fire and just don't know it.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
There was one youtube video claiming that depending on your 'vibration' you'd end up in a different potential future, so those with a shitty 'vibration' (aka assholes I assume) end up in a shitty future with the antichrist and the apocalypse and what not, those with a 'good' vibration end up in some utopia, and the rest just go on as normal. I thought that was a pretty loltastic way of getting around it, though they never explained why 2/3 of the population haven't dissapeared from whichever shitty dimension I'm stuck in.

fucker_sl

shitlord
There was one youtube video claiming that depending on your 'vibration' you'd end up in a different potential future, so those with a shitty 'vibration' (aka assholes I assume) end up in a shitty future with the antichrist and the apocalypse and what not, those with a 'good' vibration end up in some utopia, and the rest just go on as normal. I thought that was a pretty loltastic way of getting around it, though they never explained why 2/3 of the population haven't dissapeared from whichever shitty dimension I'm stuck in.
so, Lumie is now stuck in a future universe full of bull shit ? i guess that's why he's not here

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
no, he's still stuck in the same universe as us.

he's gotta be like 3000% rustled

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Heh, I saw that post last night and first thing I thought of was "yup, that's Lumie."
Lumie is too busy figuring out what that thing was in that video of the West, Texas explosion that came from the left side of the video through the smoke just a split second before the explosion to respond to this thread.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Heh, I saw that post last night and first thing I thought of was "yup, that's Lumie."
Lumie is too busy figuring out what that thing was in that video of the West, Texas explosion that came from the left side of the video through the smoke just a split second before the explosion to respond to this thread.
Obviously it was alien weaponry. Going by it's cylindrical black appearance, I'd say Pleiadian. The truth is out there guys :O

Solariss

Golden Squire
Luminati is 100% Lumie... I've been gaming with him for 10+ years now. If you guys can't tell that's him then you're all fucking retarded and worthless pieces of shit.

See what I did there?

post from another thread:

Uhh the better the RMT economy is, the better.Are you retarded or something or just don't understand basic economics?Would you rather shit be so worthless that nobody would ever want to pay any actual money for it?