Hey Lumie, Why didn't the world end in 2012?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Many thanks.

kUmYD2d.gif
Wonderful. Now redo it for modern times!

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
Obviously the Mayans didn't account for The Doctor, if you had half a fucking brain you'd realize this!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This...

I find it comical he's avoiding this thread. It means he doesn't have an excuse.
/Lumie

No it just means you're a fucking retard who doesn't get it. Enjoy your life of being ignorant you fucking ignoramus.

/Lumie

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Fuck yeah! Lumie's back! I haven't been this happy since my one night stand's baby came out brown!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Honestly, this thread should be moved to the Rickshaw and Lumie put on indefinite Rickshaw Rehab until he answers it.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
What in the world would make you guys want to shut down a goldmine? You guys ask for his shit, you beg for his shit, you are addicted to his shit, and yet you want to ban his shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't want to ban him. I want him to answer for why we're still around. I soldeverythingI fucking own because of him!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I want him banished to the rickshaw so idiots will stop arguing with him in other threads, thinking they're "owning him" or something. I can win most arguments with an 8 year old with Downs Syndrome, but you don't see me exercising that skill with pride. "Ohhhh we got you now! You're cornered! Hahahahaha we win." You want his answer? Google "why didn't the world end in 2012," find a survivalist board, read their answers. His answer will be one of them.

Yesterday I won an argument with a baby. It was awesome. Totally owned him

Calling bullshit on this, my daughter's two weeks old and I've lost every single argument with her so far.
Thats because your kid is a female. Has nothing to do with her age. You as an (assumed) male will never win an argument against a female. Ever.

Dabamf's argument baby was probably a retarded 6 month old that looks like Psy.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't Lumie live in Atlantic City? I'm pretty sure I threatened him and said I'd come down to Atlantic City to fight him if he'd agree to it.

He didn't.
frown.png
/coolstorybro

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Do not feed the troll, etc.. I guess op/guys in this thread must be new to the internet.
Saying Lumie is a normal troll is like saying Godzilla is a god damn normal Lizard. Lumie has held a persistent troll persona for going on 9 years now. Man deserves his credit, and a single thread devoted to his steadfast dedication is fine.