Highlander

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Highlander 3 is actually fine, it's a direct sequel to the first movie and pretends Highlander 2 never happened. It's a lot like the first one with more polish, although the rough 80s lack of polish is a big part of the magic of the first one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
heh, they need to ham that shit up. the first movie didnt take itself that seriously. if they do though, then this might be good. still need Queen in the soundtrack.
I predict they will fuck it up and they are not going to use Queen in the soundtrack or they will use edgy/more "modern"/bullshit aka eletronic/rap remixes of Queen songs.

And, I really like Henry Cavill , but isn't he a bit rough and big to be the protagonist? Maybe I'm just accustomed to Lambert's physique, I don't know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I predict they will fuck it up and they are not going to use Queen in the soundtrack or they will use edgy/more "modern"/bullshit aka eletronic/rap remixes of Queen songs.

And, I really like Henry Cavill , but isn't he a bit rough and big to be the protagonist? Maybe I'm just accustomed to Lambert's physique, I don't know.
yeah, he's almost big enough to play the Kurgen. he's probably double Lambert's size. the reason why McCleod works is he's not some buff eye candy. he's just a regular dude trying to get by and he thought it was his duty and honor to defend his clan. he didnt even know wtf The Kurgen wanted with him. i know what some studio exec thought. they saw Cavil wielding a sword in Witcher and its a popular show, so lightbulb goes off and voila now he's wielding a sword in a movie. good on Cavil, he's probably excited to be Highlander if he's really the nerd we think he is. but he's probably a little bit miscast for the role. lets hope they get a really good Kurgen. The Kurgen is really a strong antagonist and a major part of the movie. they have to get him right.

Clancy Brown nails almost every role he plays. he went from this
iu

Bad Boys

to this
iu

then later to this
iu

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
yeah, he's almost big enough to play the Kurgen. he's probably double Lambert's size. the reason why McCleod works is he's not some buff eye candy. he's just a regular dude trying to get by and he thought it was his duty and honor to defend his clan. he didnt even know wtf The Kurgen wanted with him. i know what some studio exec thought. they saw Cavil wielding a sword in Witcher and its a popular show, so lightbulb goes off and voila now he's wielding a sword in a movie. good on Cavil, he's probably excited to be Highlander if he's really the nerd we think he is. but he's probably a little bit miscast for the role. lets hope they get a really good Kurgen. The Kurgen is really a strong antagonist and a major part of the movie. they have to get him right.

Clancy Brown nails almost every role he plays. he went from this
iu

Bad Boys

to this
iu

then later to this
iu
Dont forget he also plays this

hhhhhhhhhh.jpg

And holy shit if that doesnt look like Fez from that 70s show in that first pic. Lastly I found this an interesting interview...especially the part about the guy who wrote the movie.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
9TDPHB4wbJvxhlEnt4KAUxlshWK.jpg

Title: Highlander

Genre: Adventure, Action, Fantasy

Director: Chad Stahelski

Cast: Henry Cavill

Plot: An immortal Scottish swordsman faces off with other immortal warriors in order to obtain a coveted ability; Mortality.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This, like Flash Gordon, must have the Queen soundtrack. Full Stop.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Highlander 2 is completely traded, but I still enjoyed watching it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, his voice is pretty damn distinct, but he definitely tries to be kind of growly in Mando and obviously has the alien thing going on so his obvious face isn't obvious.

Fucker

Log Wizard
9TDPHB4wbJvxhlEnt4KAUxlshWK.jpg

Title: Highlander

Genre: Adventure, Action, Fantasy

Director: Chad Stahelski

Cast: Henry Cavill

Plot: An immortal Scottish swordsman faces off with other immortal warriors in order to obtain a coveted ability; Mortality.
Bad grammar for almost 40 years! Proper structure is There Can Only Be One.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Clancy Brown is only 62. he just looks much older.
I think the only "significant" dead actors from the franchise are Sean Connery and Mako, and since everybody likes to unfairly lump 3 in with 2 that really just leaves Connery.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
His greatest role IMO.

Im still giddy they ended up making him the hero of that movie.

Also my favorite movie of all time.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users