History of FoH

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So he was just pulling corpses to safe spot and then ressing with a clickie? That's something a whole raid force couldn't figure out?

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So he was just pulling corpses to safe spot and then ressing with a clickie? That's something a whole raid force couldn't figure out?
Well I assume they didn't know their way around and maybe got disoriented by the imps.

It was easy to lose your cool when everything you worked months for was on that corpse and you got closer to losing everything, so maybe they also panicked a bit.

In the end I guess he went in with a rez window up, trained mobs away from zone-in, clicked rez window for port outside, and then dragged corpses while the mobs pathed back. A warrior in raid gear will have better odds of surviving the training than a bunch of nakeds.

Great, now I want to go back to the year 2000.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

The safe spot in PoF wasn't known by everyone. Quite a few guilds exploited that knowledge to accomplish easy Fear break-ins. Everyone else would zone in and experience infinite aggro from everything, then get teleported by scarelings and aggro even more shit, which eventually pissed off CT and he started DTing everyone. I recall being part of an 8+ hour corpse recovery. The zone eventually crashed and popped empty (they had nerfed zone repopping full after crash after people figured out getting feared into the wall by terrortoads = free repop of zone for easy farming. When PoF first opened, it was MASSIVELY undertuned and super easy to farm. I recall GMs watching everyone to gather feedback). But all the people who had naked corpses got fucked and lost lots of XP.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The safe spot in PoF wasn't known by everyone. Quite a few guilds exploited that knowledge to accomplish easy Fear break-ins. Everyone else would zone in and experience infinite aggro from everything, then get teleported by scarelings and aggro even more shit, which eventually pissed off CT and he started DTing everyone. I recall being part of an 8+ hour corpse recovery. The zone eventually crashed and popped empty (they had nerfed zone repopping full after crash after people figured out getting feared into the wall by terrortoads = free repop of zone for easy farming. When PoF first opened, it was MASSIVELY undertuned and super easy to farm. I recall GMs watching everyone to gather feedback). But all the people who had naked corpses got fucked and lost lots of XP.

He said it happened during Kunark. Not calling BS or anything, just surprised someone who appeared so elitist would spend the time on people who couldn't be bothered to use Google or survive a place that was duoable (soloable maybe? Can't remember) outside of the bosses

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
images

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
He said it happened during Kunark. Not calling BS or anything, just surprised someone who appeared so elitist would spend the time on people who couldn't be bothered to use Google or survive a place that was duoable (soloable maybe? Can't remember) outside of the bosses
I can't speak for FoH but our resident Uberguild had enough cool people in it to help the "lessers" out in times of need.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

I remember joining Kreugen's group during LDoN. it was like 1pm UTC and you were already playing. When I left the group 6 hours later, you kept on playing. I wonder how many of you were behind the screen. I don't think you wrote more than "LFG ?" then 6 hours later "bye"

I got invited into a Plane of Earth group with Kruegen right after Fiends got flagged for it. The experience was fucking insane. Kruegen, Iksar Monk, High Elf Chanter, I think it was a Wood Elf Ranger or Druid and myself healing. It was an insane group and got a shit load of AA. And of course some people in my guild bitching because I wouldn’t drop to heal thier SolRo group... yeah, ok.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm pretty sure her only preference is "paying customer".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This is what I miss most. Ignorant shit talking by a hide tanner such as yourself would lead to hilarity (at least 15 pages).

Today just crickets.

Haha, I haven't seen the term "hide tanner" since my days in BotS. Man, Mista was a weird dude.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
She looks like she is preparing for a part on Orange Is The New Black?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users