History of FoH

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Millie was in foh too ya? I remember seeing the photos first some blonde chick but later some dude pics. Did people know in foh at the time?
What did furor do before joining blizz? Was he at some other company during eq?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
Was at a FOH/SAS meetup years ago in Malibu (prob 2000 sometime) and slept on the floor next to Millie. Suprised I didn't wake up with his hand down my pants.

Funniest aspect of the night though was Furor ordering around Ian the Bold (UO name - don't recall his EQ tag) like he was his wench, dude would have sucked his dick if he asked him.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
99% of everyone in FoH were assholes. Sorceresa, Mod, Mali and Kaz were the most friendly. Then you had roided up Justice threating and ranting in a drug-infused rage most raids. Kreugen was pretty chill, seemed like he always kept his head down and would let out one liners at Sean or someone else being dumb. It was always a blast hanging out with Salis, dude could snort coke and do 20 hr exp grinds with ease.

Yoro TT

• 3Like

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Millie was in foh too ya? I remember seeing the photos first some blonde chick but later some dude pics. Did people know in foh at the time?
What did furor do before joining blizz? Was he at some other company during eq?

He was an RN(or maybe orderly?). Definitely hospital work.

• 1Like

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to follow the exploits of Jaytee Bushwacker, since I played a mage at the time. Some of the things that he would do were so cool.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone remember Shyness the ultimate KSer? The player was a highelf wizard and was hated by so many people on the sever. Think he was like a 12 or 13 year old kid.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aspy Sean melting down in irc after one of our rangers got some worldfirst thing before him from Sky (pre Kunark) was hilarious. We made fun of him forever.

Denron was super nice, he used to hang out in #steel and talk with me about monk stuff along with some others like Tatanka(sp?). I just remember #fires was too full of dickheads like Xerxes and random other wannabe's.

Furor absolutely knew his stuff tho and was a nice guy to talk to.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aspy Sean melting down in irc after one of our rangers got some worldfirst thing before him from Sky (pre Kunark) was hilarious. We made fun of him forever..

Lol which item I dont remember that.

• 1Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was from the island with the splitting birds, it came from there. Iirc it was some ranger haste belt from a quest turn in.

Ah I try and block any sky memories as the place was just terrible in classic.

I do remember dying a million times corpse pulling mobs from islands and getting innate sword of death.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I do remember dying a million times corpse pulling mobs from islands and getting innate sword of death.
Yea, it was truly awful.

Trying to make people fall off that would put me on autofollow was the only joy I got from there.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
It was funny all the GMs that got assigned to Veeshan due to FoH "being assholes" only for us to get along with them really well. Daegarmo and Widjin(sp) were pimps.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>

I still remember your corpse getting stuck on a chain while trying to pull spirocs and having to come up with some elaborate method to get it down.

• 1Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still remember your corpse getting stuck on a chain while trying to pull spirocs and having to come up with some elaborate method to get it down.

The good old days when losing your corpse actually meant something.

Didn't we drop down trying to drag it as we fell or something?

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thats right, Both Afterlife and Triton are still around. AL didn't make any significant achievement in other MMOs after EQ. Triton is still going strong in EQ

Giantt's posts on Triton were the best. lol.

I played on Bertox for the entirety of my time in the game. We had a pretty fair upper tier of guilds really. Prophecy was accessible but Phantom Raiders was largely not. The other Tier 2 guilds I guess you'd call them were mostly cool. Unlike some other servers Berthall.com the server community site was actually quite nice. People were about as fair as could be expected and the cockblocking like Veeshan didn't really happen as much... in general.

Dunno why. But that's how it worked out.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SOE live was always fun with guilds. It was doubly strange for me because I played/play Planetside as well.

Even in the twilight years a lot of my clan/outfit in planetside partied down with Triton members. I still remember some rich Saudi that played in Cinge Cinge outfit derpy dogs (lol devil) 666 and he had a huge party and invited a bunch of the aspie EQ crowd up.

Very different crowd but fun.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I couldn't even begin to fathom meeting the loveable degens i played EQ/WoW and shit with IRL

Dear god, meeting supperdave/izure/ibzan IRL lmaoooooooooooooo

edit: on the topic of FoH, i remember some wizard ported me to CT instead of like.. greater faydark or some shit, on an alt and an FoH paladin saved my sweet little corpse from decaying. He's a king, whomever you were.

• 3Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I couldn't even begin to fathom meeting the loveable degens i played EQ/WoW and shit with IRL

Dear god, meeting supperdave/izure/ibzan IRL lmaoooooooooooooo

edit: on the topic of FoH, i remember some wizard ported me to CT instead of like.. greater faydark or some shit, on an alt and an FoH paladin saved my sweet little corpse from decaying. He's a king, whomever you were.

I’m friends with all types but definitely hang with more dude bros.I’d go talk with the super nerds hiding in the corner and turn them into McLovins or Sherminators before the event was over.

Just how I and rad rad roll bro!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

rad

Lord of Guk
I’m friends with all types but definitely hang with more dude bros.I’d go talk with the super nerds hiding in the corner and turn them into McLovins or Sherminators before the event was over.

Just how I and rad rad roll bro!

TXwfxTF.gif

• 3Like