Not Regime, Requiem.

768C8414-61F2-4B81-BD6F-B50D2DB5D468.gif

• 12Worf
  • 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 18 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I came here sometime just after the noows thing, after they formed the official FOH forums and website. Dont remember the year, 2002? Anyway, I was always a a scrub in EQ since I already had a career, wife and kid. So I could not play like these fucks for 24/7. But it was fun to hang out here, read the drama, do some trolling, and ranting about shit. Stuck around ever since.

All I remeber was hearing that FOH was like the premire EQ guild, so why not go there and hang out. Right?

Who was that one fucker that had some pedo love for that Heirmone chick from Harry Potter? It got to be pretty fucking creepy and shit. Was he not in the guild too? Man I forget. Then he quit (or got banned?) and made his own forums. There was another dude I remember, I think his name was FUCK YOU and he also broke off to form wow patch timer.com or some shit and his own forums during the early WOW days.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Who was that one fucker that had some pedo love for that Heirmone chick from Harry Potter? It got to be pretty fucking creepy and shit. Was he not in the guild too? Man I forget. Then he quit (or got banned?) and made his own forums.

Brittney (Sparks?), mage I think

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
In hindsight, it was a bit creepy hahah

brittney always cracked me up though, i dont even know if or how long hoofshots stuck around

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I remember he had a fucking timer counting down when she was gonna be legal, and she was like 13 at the time lol.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
hoofshots stuck around for a few years at least

mostly degenerate content

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
drago, britney, c&tv, potam, scorp

degenerates, exactly.

hoofshotslogo.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Met him at Furor's Blizzcon party one year, total badass. He was doing sound for Pixar at that point, living the dream for sure.

Nino is a really solid dude and a talented composer. He did the musical score for VG.

• 2Like

Kesper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Joined and wrote a likely long-winded and likely incoherent drunken reply to this thread last weekend after reminiscing about FoH, EQ and gaming in general. I thought I had the good judgement to not hit post, but I had to check in the morning and thought it was actually posted. Anyway, I don't see it here today and am glad, hah.

Anyway, not much to add, except I enjoyed reading this thread, enjoyed and miss most of the FoH guildmembers from my days in FoH, and would never trade those years for anything. Wish there was something comparable these days -- both in gameplay and the group itself.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah I remember he had a fucking timer counting down when she was gonna be legal, and she was like 13 at the time lol.
I personally was keeping tabs on the Olson twins. I had a decent shot since at the time I too, siffered from bulimia

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Nino is a really solid dude and a talented composer. He did the musical score for VG.

Yea, sure, okay. I think you met a different Nino?
The real Nino is about 5ft tall Hispanic, about 250pounds. Fat sausage fingers for days, no way he's composing anything

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Astennu

Lord Nagafen Raider
My RL friends and I used to harass Triton. We managed to get one of our forum accounts moderator status and promptly deleted their forum and replaced it with Icy Hot Stuntaz images. Some Triton members lived in the same city as us and were so pissed they arranged to meet us downtown for a fight.

View attachment 167625

Hah I remember that well. After the genesis of Team Ice (Elrood, Rombus and myself). I thought the Stuntazz stuff was hilarious. Who were you, and which Triton guys were you going to fight? That rules.

As far as FoH I remember going to the board before Noows and talking about Veeshan's Peak stuff. Amazing I have a hard time remembering stuff in general, but I remember shit that happened in EQ 18 years ago clear as a bell.

• 1Like