History of FoH

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Just curious if anyone that was actually in FoH would provide some insight into the early days of the guild.

I've been around for a long time but I'm not sure I know much about how FoH got started and what they did in the early days of EQ (although I think they were around before then as well?).

Regale us you miserable cunts!

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Crazy Vicodin infused McQuaid in Cazic Thule with bored players and a magic unicorn named Fuckpickle. Don’t believe anything anyone else tells you. And don’t trust the rabbits.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 9 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Something along the lines of "fuck you, im kiting in Fear"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

FOH stole a bunch of people from our guild, like Behemoth and Xate lol

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
FOH was in EQ beta with some of the folks that founded the guild I was in on Fennin. Everyone was competing for everything. They were good at it. Don't know about them before that. And they stole one of my friends from the server, which made me sad. Rogue named Hyarth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dyadestrant

Molten Core Raider
Wasn't Furor originally a rogue and then got banned way back when for some no-drop transfer exploit? Or was that another high-end dude?

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Furor looks like a kindly father now.

220px-Alex_Afrasiabi.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 11 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"You have 14 days to clean your room..."

• 36Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 41 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
There was a thread somewhere on the internet about the glory days of FoH and EQ. I remember we had to rush home after work to get enough people in order to claim plane of Hate in order to beat FoH. Ahhh those were the days. I was never in FoH EQ but had some friends in it. I still remember the stories about Myrlynn and the lower guk rock fiasco.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Living on Veeshan from 1999 onward - I never really had a bad or negative interaction with FOH, but I was never in a 1st tier guild. You would run into them out in the "normals" land when they were PLing - they generally were kind about it, not forgiving, but kind... if you could snag a mob, you got the mob - but they are not slowing down their massive PL train to "give you" anything... so I suppose that would rub some the wrong way- but they were gone the next day and moved on to the next PL area.

As for raids - I rarely "ran into" FOH but when they were there, just like above they were not assholes, they were just intense and good. If you all showed up for emperor ssra, well, better step your game up - it was never "well we are FOH we just get it" it was "we are FOH and we will just out play you" lol

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Furor looks like a kindly father now.

220px-Alex_Afrasiabi.jpg

“As every hand has fingers, does not every finger have a nail? A claw? A talon? Every finger of the hand, every Speaker, has such a nail. “- Lucien Lachance

Hail Sithis!

DB3F9214-9B2B-4643-BE5D-62378B30BCB4.jpeg

• 1Like

rad

Lord of Guk
Company of the Damned - UO Sonoma (Merlin, Famine((Furor)), Mario, Fungal and others) pre patch. Became FoH after rep patch, engaged in mostly chaos/virtue wars. Moved to EQ soon after, unfortunately lost the HD with most of my docs and SS from the time so light on the details.

Furor has come a long way from the days of looting houses with flour bags and gate scrolls.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Wasn’t Furor a nurse? Or am I misremembering?

I played a LOT of EQ but I was never able to figure out how people could dedicate the kind of time required to be top tier.

Maybe they were just very efficient.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Wasn’t Furor a nurse? Or am I misremembering?

I played a LOT of EQ but I was never able to figure out how people could dedicate the kind of time required to be top tier.

Maybe they were just very efficient.

No I think he was a security guard that sat in one of those booths watching CCtv.

I remember FoH vaguely, I started on Veeshan and movelogged to Saryrn. I actually didn't hit 50 until after Kunark so I only did a couple of trash groups in the planes, but from what I recall, FoH used to bring non guilded people with them to the plains. I also don't remember furor being the leader at first, but then again I don't think the Furor character was born until later on anyway.

• 1Like

Vedette

<Donor>
I played on Veeshan back in the day. I was never in their guild, and was honestly a scrub going through college at the time. They started in UO as a pvp guild? Came over to EQ, Furor was OG a rogue, but got banned for something. They never had any real competition on the server, but went up against guilds like Afterlife for server 1st, and BoTB tourneys. The only guild I remember them having negative interactions with was Celestial Tomb: dispell Cazic, firepot Xanupox are two things I remember. I'm sure there are more famous/infamous moments on the server.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Furor was a rogue got banned then they used the dragon scale item that summoned a lvl 49 necro pet they gave it some low delay weapons and he went 0 to 50 on his warrior in a day.

Guild conquered every game it's ever touched and used to beat the pisa out of Triton and afterlife although AL took the throne in the end, I think.

Bunch of inner guild and inner forum sexcapades lead to where we are now 18 years later.

Could be remembering stuff wrong too.

• 2Like