Hogwarts Legacy

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Didn't Resetera get bought out for $20,000,000 or something ridiculous?

At least I know what number to hold out for 🤔
My reaction to 20 million for FoH.
B14CF97E-0F82-4427-B3A9-DED64C9853AC.jpeg

I’m still interested.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
step 1.) buy wizard game
step 2.) ???
step 3.) right wing death squads hunt down trans people

checks out
If that happens, I will happily contribute $100,000 to that cause right now. Someone just let me know where to send that. Sorry to my lady, that rental/vacation property is going to have to wait!

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
if you are gonna buy this for ps5, and i will almost certainly at this point, just wait a few days since the current PS Stars campaign doesn't list it as a rewards preorder. Next update is in a week and it should probably be on there. PS Stars is lame in that it doesn't count older preorders when a new quest moves in.

Pretty minor and like a $1 of rewards but hey, may as well

PS4/PS5 get exclusive things like an extra quest and potions that won't be on any other platform

The review embargo is off now so we should see a lot of reviews (from transphobes) in the next few days, as soon as ACG says its not shit i'll be preordering digital deluxe DickChopper edition

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Transphobic murderers all of you!

Anyways I got the Deluxe Edition for PS5 due to the extra content. Hope it's fun because games are fucking expensive nowdays.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Preordered on Series X.

Time to turn the lights back on for the trannies I guess!

1674837304725.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Do I have to pre-order to get the PS exclusive shit, or can I just buy it whenever?
Pre-order is the onyx hippogriff mount and early access to a potion recipe if I'm not mistaken.

The exclusive stuff should still be available after release.

spronk

FPS noob
no there is an exclusive mission to PSN (PS4/PS5) that will not be available on other platforms for a year. There is also extra quests and stuff coming out over the next 12 months that will only be available on the PS4/PS5 versions during that time. Its content basically Sony paid for.

Keep in mind the PS4/xbox one version is delayed 2-3 months so if you wanna play at launch its PS5 you want

tl;dr if you wanna be a fucking wizard Harry buy the PS5 version

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
no there is an exclusive mission to PSN (PS4/PS5) that will not be available on other platforms for a year. There is also extra quests and stuff coming out over the next 12 months that will only be available on the PS4/PS5 versions during that time. Its content basically Sony paid for.

Keep in mind the PS4/xbox one version is delayed 2-3 months so if you wanna play at launch its PS5 you want

tl;dr if you wanna be a fucking wizard Harry buy the PS5 version
Completing the mission will also provide players with a Hogsmeade shop of their own, where they can “sell items and gear at better rates than anywhere else.” Players will also be rewarded with the Shopkeeper’s Cosmetic Set, allowing you to dress the part as a new shop owner.
Wow, enjoy counting your butter beers in your dilator shop while I'm, you know, out murdering orcs as The Mandalorian on PC.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Well, I was going to double dip on this anyway now that the shit hit the fan with the mental defectives. So I'll get it on PS5 too!

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, I was going to double dip on this anyway now that the shit hit the fan with the mental defectives. So I'll get it on PS5 too!
I’m buying a new PS5 so I can play this on the couch while the wife watches. She is a big Potter fan so I showed her the game play this morning and she got all excited.

She literally just wants to sit on the couch and watch me play it. 🤣

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't forget that nothing says "sticking it to progressives" like choosing Body Type B and Voice Type A when creating your character.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like