Hogwarts Legacy

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Don't forget that nothing says "sticking it to progressives" like choosing Body Type B and Voice Type A when creating your character.

Settle down there bub :p I still had my choice open because it may run better on Series X but looks like the PS5 may be the way to go because of bonuses. Honestly I would like to see which runs better. I am still deciding and joking about :) (But now since you said that I should probably get the PC version too and ding it on all 3)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Settle down there bub
I just still can't believe people are falling for this shit. Nothing against buying the game if you think it looks good (which it does), but buying it to spite leftist degens in their war against the spineless cowards is retarded, and imo actually counterproductive.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just still can't believe people are falling for this shit. Nothing against buying the game if you think it looks good (which it does), but buying it to spite leftist degens in their war against the spineless cowards is retarded, and imo actually counterproductive.
Good looking game that has leftists “literally shaking” is a win win.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Buckle Up Caitlyn Jenner GIF by South Park

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just still can't believe people are falling for this shit.
I can definitely believe it.

Also, wands are gay.

Can GPT reskin the whole game to Star Wars yet? This would be a sick Star Wars game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys really are sticking it to the dickchoppers by padding the bank accounts of the multi-billion dollar publisher and former billionaire author. I bet this smells even better than napalm in the morning to yall.

• 4Worf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Every game play footage has been so far for console and not a single PC one. That’s not a good sign for PC users.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You guys really are sticking it to the dickchoppers by padding the bank accounts of the multi-billion dollar publisher and former billionaire author. I bet this smells even better than napalm in the morning to yall.
A good tactic is one your people enjoy.

I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of this game.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Every game play footage has been so far for console and not a single PC one. That’s not a good sign for PC users.
I'm sure they could fuck up unreal engine 4 on the pc but it's unlikely.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
There's no mutual exclusivity here.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lolol

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider

Not really posting about the deal, but hey, $10 is $10. I went in to see the drama in the comments. Well, I was shocked there wasn't much of any. So, they are either deleting the boycott posts, or the tiny, outspoken crowd has yet to target the deal. The funny thing is that there are several posts of people saying they are preordering to spite the boycott. It sounds like there may be more people fed up with the nonsense. Restores some hope for humanity. The sales numbers should be interesting if the game gets good ratings before release.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
People forget the original "lead" on this team making this game was a pretty outspoken YouTube/anti-GamerGate commentator, who was definitely more "Conservative". They "parted ways", sadly. So while we're "sticking" it to trannies, and it's fun, let's be really honest about the likelihood that the people running that studio are probably still degenerates who don't think like us.

Look, I side with Rowling on the TERF vs. Tranny thing - but let's be real, feminists brought this shit on themselves. Enjoy paying the consequences, W O M E N. That being said, it is fun to watch the head-spinning from the people that are in a conundrum over this - "Muh trannies" but my "Harry Potter moralism".

Video of Leavitt explaining why he left:

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't forget that nothing says "sticking it to progressives" like choosing Body Type B and Voice Type A when creating your character.
There isn't a body type selector, buuuuuut you can make a decidely male tranny looking character and have it be a Witch (I think).

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Never lose sight that white women feminists are the ones that pushed us to this point the most. Including her with her dumbledore is gay retcon shit.

But goddamn that was ruthless. Having fuck you levels of money and one of the most desirable licensed properties in history must be fun.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users