Hogwarts Legacy

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
20 million. Confederate dollars
Like Ricky Dollars? (Probably too obscure of a reference unless you're a big Better Call Saul fan:)

1674670242025.png

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
It was like $1.5ish million I think, which all of it went to the old owner since he was able to push out the original partners prior to the sale. He did it behind the admin and moderators backs as well, so they had no idea about the sale until it was announced. The buyers thought they were getting a meaningful forum because the fat asian owner showed up to game and tech conferences, but they didn't do an actual due diligence of the forum and I believe had to write down the purchase as a loss a year or so later.

Anyways, back to how JK Rowling literal murders AGP smirked trannies in Hogwarts Legacy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was like $1.5ish million I think, which all of it went to the old owner since he was able to push out the original partners prior to the sale. He did it behind the admin and moderators backs as well, so they had no idea about the sale until it was announced. The buyers thought they were getting a meaningful forum because the fat asian owner showed up to game and tech conferences, but they didn't do an actual due diligence of the forum and I believe had to write down the purchase as a loss a year or so later.

Anyways, back to how JK Rowling literal murders AGP smirked trannies in Hogwarts Legacy.
Where have I seen this before…

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Goonsquad Officer
Every time your eyes glance at the video an innocent tranny dies!!!

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Every time your eyes glance at the video an innocent tranny dies!!!
This only works 41% of the time.

Sadly we might have been able to save Jerle if we had just banned Hogwarts videos.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah everyone should be good:

Unless Dunovo sucks it all up.
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 (3.2Ghz) or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (3.6 Ghz)
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT or INTEL Arc A770
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Storage: 85 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: SSD, 1080p/60 fps, High Quality Settings

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users