Hogwarts Legacy

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If you don't like what you get, you can delete your Wizarding World account and use the same information right away to start another. There are also guides to help you get the Patronus/House you want. After getting a Pheasant/Mole/Salmon, I finally got a Thestral. Still unsure of the House I want to play through the game as.
Since they said you don't have to keep the house/petronus/wand that is on your Wizarding World profile if you don't want to, I'll stick with my first set of answers. Was more intereseted in what my honest answers would give me.

1675607789086.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Since they said you don't have to keep the house/petronus/wand that is on your Wizarding World profile if you don't want to, I'll stick with my first set of answers. Was more intereseted in what my honest answers would give me.

View attachment 457132
I only signed up to get the mount or whatever it was. I never read the books so don't know/care what the houses are actually about. Hufflepuff sounds like a house for insurance salesmen/accordion players/people who have joined a bowling league.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mount?! I have never jumped through hoops for a meaningless cosmetic item in a game. Ever.

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
Are you queers really joining a fan club for a kids book to get some kind of squirrel pet and stick for some game?

If so, is this the right url? I want in https://www.wizardingworld.com/legacyconnect

thanks! i had to relogin to the link above after i did all the sorting stuff and shit, and also reset my password and links on WB Games Account

after you are done the legacyconnect page should look like this

1675619771160.png

and on WB Games Account you should link your steam/xbox/psn (depending on which platform you are playing) and also see

1675619834092.png

now i await my gay shit in game. I'd also link twitch since there will likely be viewer drops.

this is what you get for linking, don't see a mount though

Fn6nHuQWQAAsxIN

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I also think the is the first deluxe edition I’ve bought since Wotlk in 08. And is the only I’ve bought out of spite for a subpopulation of people.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So stupid, did it for the extra items in game. But these were my results.

Wand has a dragoncore.

Screenshot_20230205-195614.png

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I. Seriously. Cannot. Tell. The. Difference. Between Leftist posts and people satirizing them.

I think this one's satire, but I don't know, and that's horrifying.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Are you queers really joining a fan club for a kids book to get some kind of squirrel pet and stick for some game?

If so, is this the right url? I want in https://www.wizardingworld.com/legacyconnect

Thanks, I didn't know about this.

I got Ravenclaw, Thestral, and Elderwood w/ phoenix core.

I was hoping for a dragon and Silver lime or Hawthorn wands but it's cool, at least I got Ravenclaw (I wanted them or Slytherin)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So is this gonna be better than Elden Ring?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user