Hogwarts Legacy

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Way to blow a dog whistle for hatred. I hope you get stoned.

But seriously, the wrong-think policing just reminds me of the most uptight fundamental Christian moralizer.

I think we've said it many times here, but the same people who were 90s christians calling everything satanic and trying to tell people what to do are now on the opposite side of the fence with blue hair. Instead of satanic, everything is transphobic now or whater the latest buzzword is.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will probably pick this up eventually when I have time, really don't care for Harry Potter at all and the original announcements made me feel this was gonna be some really boring copy paste shit but it actually looks quite good. Main issue I have based on the stuff I've seen is your character has to wear the Hogwarts uniform, which makes sense but you look like a fucking dickwad. There's customization and stuff but you still look like well, a Harry Potter character. That's fine though just wish they'd just let you go full wizard or some shit, I'd take long robe and fancy wizard hat over this but eh have to respect the IP.
Cosmetic customization seems really good, you can get out of the student look fast enough, or just run around in onepiece pajamas.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think tomorrow 1pm est. But mine still says 10th. grrr

same, mine also says the 10th even though i bought the deluxe copy

i dont even have the option to pre-install

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Way to blow a dog whistle for hatred. I hope you get stoned.

But seriously, the wrong-think policing just reminds me of the most uptight fundamental Christian moralizer.

Did Christian obnoxiousness ever extend into other peoples lives this much? I don’t recall them affecting my life at all growing up. Some faggots tried to say DnD was bad, but it had basically no reach and zero effect on me.

This leftist shit has insane reach and effect.

• 6Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
same, mine also says the 10th even though i bought the deluxe copy

i dont even have the option to pre-install
I think Steam has done this with other games, where you can download once the head start goes like for your timezone.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Preload has started for me

Screenshot (2).png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Did Christian obnoxiousness ever extend into other peoples lives this much? I don’t recall them affecting my life at all growing up. Some faggots tried to say DnD was bad, but it had basically no reach and zero effect on me.

This leftist shit has insane reach and effect.

My mom was a moderate episcopalian and I had to do some work for her to let me get DnD books. In the 80s the reach was significant, especially considering there was no Internet. This HL reactionary crap is entirely overrepresented based on the attention we pay to Twitter and niche media.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is funny is the pushers of the satanic panic and much of the media and music is evil were still the leftists. Just the christian leftists. like al and tipper gore. Or the middle road jewish dude that was more left than middle the road. (cant remember his name)

They just switched the grift over time to climate and things when the money stopped flowing.

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
My mom was a moderate episcopalian and I had to do some work for her to let me get DnD books. In the 80s the reach was significant, especially considering there was no Internet. This HL reactionary crap is entirely overrepresented based on the attention we post to Twitter and niche media.

Your mom to you is significant reach? I’d rate that at a 1/10.

You had to “do some work” to be allowed to get DnD books… so you still got them? Is there any analogue for that with the modern left? Do they capitulate or even compromise on anything at all?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

You had to “do some work” to be allowed to get DnD books… so you still got them? Is there any analogue for that with the modern left? Do they capitulate or even compromise on anything at all?
Some people's brains are so damaged from the constant leftist agitprop making these moronic equivalencies.

Parental warnings on your CDs is not drag show kid diddling rape rings.

You mouth breathing retards.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

If my mom knew about something in the 80s it was about as mainstream as anything gets. No one I know outside this board has heard of the HL/Rowling controversy (at least until PC Gamer mentioned it), including left-leaning gamers.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If my mom knew about something in the 80s it was about as mainstream as anything gets. No one I know outside this board has heard of the HL/Rowling controversy (at least until PC Gamer mentioned it), including left-leaning gamers.
Wait, are you saying there are gamers who don't politicize video games? Lord have mercy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob

neat

i also had no idea Avalanche Software (the devs) are based in Salt Lake City, Utah. I'd assume a lot of mormons on staff, kinda funny they are making the wizard game

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm

neat

i also had no idea Avalanche Software (the devs) are based in Salt Lake City, Utah. I'd assume a lot of mormons on staff, kinda funny they are making the wizard game
Well they worship a sky wizard so it makes sense. moonarchia moonarchia can verify.