Home Improvement

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
gonna see if this blade produces high lift, it's the only one with lots of comments really, it's for the ego mowers, so imo it might be really light, idk
fed09a2281c5a8916268fb46e3c11776.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Need to buy my honda a new set of blades too. They're cheap enough that sharpening them isn't really worth it at this point.

Gonna be buying some shelves for downstairs. Can anyone recommend something that won't break the bank? The Huskys are like $200 for one rack

Vinen

God is dead
Need to buy my honda a new set of blades too. They're cheap enough that sharpening them isn't really worth it at this point.

Gonna be buying some shelves for downstairs. Can anyone recommend something that won't break the bank? The Huskys are like $200 for one rack

Check out Ikea if you want cheap and easy to install.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Basement shelves in a non-finished area? Why not just get some 2x4s and plywood? Make them yourself for a fraction of the cost.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Black Friday? 😬

Ehhh, after working for best buy, our "BLACK FRIDAY DEALS" were usually the "test run" before the release products. Most of them even had different model numbers to go along with them so we wouldn't have to 1:1 return exchange them when they failed.

I wouldn't black friday tools IMHO. MAYBE amazon prime day some, but even then the prime day deals have been so sub-par lately.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ehhh, after working for best buy, our "BLACK FRIDAY DEALS" were usually the "test run" before the release products. Most of them even had different model numbers to go along with them so we wouldn't have to 1:1 return exchange them when they failed.

I wouldn't black friday tools IMHO. MAYBE amazon prime day some, but even then the prime day deals have been so sub-par lately.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
One of the best times of the year to do so, 4th of july sales are going on and you can get some kits dirt cheap.

Only better time, I THINK...is fathers day.
honestly i haven't seen any july 4th tool deals, but we'll see what prime day doles out.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
honestly i haven't seen any july 4th tool deals, but we'll see what prime day doles out.

I just got my flyer for Lowes.

Quite a few options really.

That or check estate sales, some of the best stuff you will ever get are going to come from some grandpa that bought his drill press when enriched uranium was still allowed to be used for the drill base.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can call me not a man, I'm just looking for some shelves and honestly I don't have time to make anything. I work until 6:30 and kids go to bed by 8. My weekends are maxed out. I just bought a shed and a bedroom set like a man.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You can call me not a man, I'm just looking for some shelves and honestly I don't have time to make anything. I work until 6:30 and kids go to bed by 8. My weekends are maxed out. I just bought a shed and a bedroom set like a man.
i'm gonna make a headboard!