Home Workout Equipment

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I can't believe people are taking Khane's post seriously. He was joking, brosefs.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's not a hard concept, you find the heaviest weight you can lift and pick it up, that's how your 'run of the mill meathead' puts on muscle.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Muscle confusion is the marketing term for P90X right?

Hershel Walker claims that he is a vegetarian and does nothing but jogging, situps and pushups (for like 6 hours a day) but he is obviously a freak of nature and I know a lot of people don't believe him.

rrr_img_65689.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just enjoy lifting weights. I was really mostly just looking for equipment reviews.................
Dude, shut your fucking mouth and stop falling for the marketing! Climb over your couch 1200 times a day and lift up the slabs of concrete on your porch a few times. You don't have to invest in this "high tech" equipment, bro!

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
That whole post by Khane was complete sarcasm.

Muscle confusion is a pretty stupid concept. It's just a marketing gimmick for circuit training, which won't confuse your muscles into growing.

Doing the same lifts and attempting to increase weight or reps each week does much more for you.

Edit: I should refresh before I respond from now on. I left this open at work and came back to Eomer's original response as the last post.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ kettlebells being a fad. They've been a staple in exercise for decades. I don't follow crossfit so I don't know if that shitplan adopted them.

However I heartily approve of building squat racks in your basement. I did that in my parents basement when I was growing up, and a 4x4 is plenty strong to hold weight up to a few hundred pounds.

McCheese

lol @ kettlebells being a fad. They've been a staple in exercise for decades. I don't follow crossfit so I don't know if that shitplan adopted them.

However I heartily approve of building squat racks in your basement. I did that in my parents basement when I was growing up, and a 4x4 is plenty strong to hold weight up to a few hundred pounds.
Yeah but you're a GM crafter. Hell, you probably smithed your own barbell and weights, too.

McCheese

Muscle confusion is the marketing term for P90X right?

Hershel Walker claims that he is a vegetarian and does nothing but jogging, situps and pushups (for like 6 hours a day) but he is obviously a freak of nature and I know a lot of people don't believe him.

rrr_img_65689.jpg
I heard this guy's only exercise consists of fucking She-Ra (like 6 hours a day), but he is obviously a freak of nature and I know a lot of people don't believe him.

rrr_img_65697.jpg