Horizon 2: Forbidden West

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
spoilers about a characters sexuality
BAHAHAHAhahaha! That is too fucking hilarious. All the people that stood up for this game saying there was no agenda after we pointed it out over and over and over. No of course they didnt fatten up her face and body. No.. of course men werent portrayed as weak, stupid individuals.

This franchise is a poisoned well.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
BAHAHAHAhahaha! That is too fucking hilarious. All the people that stood up for this game saying there was no agenda after we pointed it out over and over and over. No of course they didnt fatten up her face and body. No.. of course men werent portrayed as weak, stupid individuals.

This franchise is a poisoned well.
The person she's a clone of was already revealed to have been in a longterm relationship with another woman, who ends up being the antagonist of the second game, this is just confirming what already was pretty obvious outcome of the plot so far. Also entirely consistent with the behavior of the protagonist throughout the series so far, given that in the first game she turns down the affections of multiple men, including the richest and most powerful person in the world.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

The person she's a clone of was already revealed to have been in a longterm relationship with another woman, who ends up being the antagonist of the second game, this is just confirming what already was pretty obvious outcome of the plot so far. Also entirely consistent with the behavior of the protagonist throughout the series so far, given that in the first game she turns down the affections of multiple men, including the richest and most powerful person in the world.
So.. because she didnt make any sexual advances towards anyone, not women, men or tranny - she was obviously lesbian all along? You knew I was talking to you. <3
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm just saying you can't claim 'agenda' when a character has been portrayed the same way from the very start. When all the evidence you have points in one direction, and then you end up in that spot, being surprised just means you're dumb.

• 1Moron

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
All of Sony's 1st party shit is headed this way. Can't wait to see what happens in Spiderman 2. Not.

Daidraco

I'm just saying you can't claim 'agenda' when a character has been portrayed the same way from the very start. When all the evidence you have points in one direction, and then you end up in that spot, being surprised just means you're dumb.
Purposefully didnt use woke. So Agenda. Again "<3".

Malakriss

Wait for the complete edition on steam to come out and hit a sale, mod swap a better model and more inventory space.

That's the gamer agenda.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Started the DLC, couldn't remember shit. Decided to do a rerun from the 1st game thru as new game +. That should keep me occupied for a while.

• 1Mother of God

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

60-70% of characters being some form of faggot is definitely an agenda. This is not representation or inclusion.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Anyone who finds it upsetting when every other NPCs mention their same sex life partner might find this game difficult to enjoy.
I'll just quote myself from this thread back when HFW came out. Statement still applies.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hanging fire on feedback on the DLC before buying it. If it's like 1-2 hours long, aka an in-game fetch quest then I'll give it a pass. Even an additional cauldron isn't much inducement considering it just results in an annoying jump quest and overrides I rarely use because shooting shit to pieces is always way more fun.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Mist Mist how did it make you feel when you found out Aloy was a lesbian? Did it make you feel represented and included?

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users