Horizon 2: Forbidden West

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Hey, did you know that nobody is actually born lesbian or gay? They're made that way due to childhood trauma?

Also, did you know that cloning someone doesn't give them anything but a genetic base to draw from? They don't magically inherit the original's memories or behavioral traits?

Wow, this is all so amazing!

(Fuck off Mist you god damn retard).

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hey, did you know that nobody is actually born lesbian or gay? They're made that way due to childhood trauma?

Also, did you know that cloning someone doesn't give them anything but a genetic base to draw from? They don't magically inherit the original's memories or behavioral traits?

Wow, this is all so amazing!

(Fuck off Mist you god damn retard).
Very progressive of you to make the tabula rasa argument.

Oh no, you're just stupid (and born that way.)

• 1Moron
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I bought the PSVR bundle that had the Horizon game, wish they would hurry up and port this series to VR (like Skyrim did to get me to buy it a 4th time). Not picking up this DLC until they do!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I have no idea, I'd have to finish my NG+ playthrough to play it and that would take time that I do not have.
Probably because you're wasting all your time being gay. 🏳️‍🌈

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Fired up Burning Shores briefly. I didn't want to finish off my NG+ so I loaded my save from normal.
Damn it's a nice looking game.
Didn't get far yet but there's a bunch of new legendary weapons you can see in the shop immediately. Requires a new resource that I don't know how to get.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Requires a new resource that I don't know how to get.
1682181973434.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Was very nice but also very sad to hear Lance Reddick in the epilogue to the expansion. Its clear that this leads to

The Horizon MMO -- with all the various 'helpers' now that tons of focuses are available going around and investigating all the companies to get ready for the coming of Nemesis. Will be interesting to have a MMO in this setting with your own character from one of the tribes (Nora, Tenakth, Carja, Oseram, Utaru, Banuk and Quen) each with specialized roles.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
oh yeah sign me up for a shitty lesbian mmo that sounds awesome

64570d1337452356-poor-4runner-warning-graphic-content-borat-not-jb.jpg

apparently the studio is working on 2 games, horizon 3 which probably takes place somewhere else (end of hfw obviously basically says this) and a shitty GAAS/MMO type game like Destiny/Division that Qhue is talking about.

After how disappointing the story/end of HFW was i have zero interest in the series, and with Reddick dead IRL (sad, RIP) the best character is gone now too

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A 'review' of a game you don't own and didn't play is not a review, it's just a lie.
Describes most "games journalist" for the better part of the past 10+ years. Thats the entire thing that got gamergate started.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
And you can prove these people don't own the game?
Anyone should be able to post a review, but for your score to get aggregated into the total you should have to link an account to the review site with a trophy or whatever for getting out of the tutorial area.

This would stop a lot of shitty takes on a lot of games. Not just this, but the Harry Potter nonsense, or that Dynasty Warriors souls-like game.