Horizon: Zero Dawn

Brad2770

Start a new game and redo the tutorial. Then go back to where you were.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Start a new game and redo the tutorial. Then go back to where you were.

1578713286594.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m so tired I’m just laying here staring at my mind blown gif loop and seeing when it will sync up with that mind blown reaction to it. So far the answer is never.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The world still being screwed up, is explained thru the story
This is why GAIA blew her own reactor

The Shield-Weaver armor helps a bit with this, for weapon try and get what was stated earlier, and keep rolling purple mods till you get what you want, if you have Frozen Wilds you can also get a "mod" slot for the spear.

I never said anything about the world still being screwed up....

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How's the DLC for this? I platinumed the game when it came out, but haven't played since.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I never finished the DLC. I didn't really like the new bots. They were incredibly annoying to fight and not nearly as interesting.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think part of my problem is that I'm not a stealth kind of guy, regardless of game. I want to rush in, and just beat some robot ass. However, here, your killing power much much improves if you setup traps , etc.

I'll look into mods. I've got mods in the 30-40% range? But they don't seem to be doing much at of anything.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just went all in every battle in this game. I probably played it wrong but didn't have any difficulty doing that

• 4Solidarity

Brad2770

How's the DLC for this? I platinumed the game when it came out, but haven't played since.

The game does ok without the DLC, but if you complete the DLC before beating the game, it definitely adds to the story and feels like it should have been there all along. As I stated earlier, you should do it as soon as you can (for spear mod and new weapons), which will be around level 30-35.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I need to load this up and play the DLC. Such a damn good game. This felt "next gen". Just insanely good, and fresh.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
After replaying The Witcher 3, I decided to replay this. I'm not sure if it's just me being too picky, but I'm annoyed that I'm replaying old games rather than new stuff.

I started a New Game+, but after a few hours I think(not 100% decided yet) that I'm going to just restart as a regular game. While it's fun in a way to keep all the skills and gear you get from your regular playthrough, I miss the sense of progression that comes with learning new skills and acquiring new gear.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
One of the best games in existence right here :) Play God of War next if you haven't.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Started this up last night. Went through the tutorial Brad2770 Brad2770 and got the controls down. Looked at my old game and saw I only made it to level 14, haven’t even climbed the first big thing yet. So read up to remind myself of the story and got going again. Ended up playing for 3 hours, did a couple lower quests to get muscle memory back, forgot how cool this game is.

• 3Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Started this up last night. Went through the tutorial Brad2770 Brad2770 and got the controls down. Looked at my old game and saw I only made it to level 14, haven’t even climbed the first big thing yet. So read up to remind myself of the story and got going again. Ended up playing for 3 hours, did a couple lower quests to get muscle memory back, forgot how cool this game is.

Make sure to hit all the vantage points. It's really cool seeing
Mile High Stadium and realizing you are on the rubble of Denver

• 3Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Pretty happy this is still in my pile of games to start.

We started it one evening but were far too drunk, I only remember some kind of laser-visuals, prolly a puzzle or something.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
We started it one evening but were far too drunk, I only remember some kind of laser-visuals, prolly a puzzle or something.

My name is Utnayan, and I approve this message.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Perhaps in 2020 we'll manage to coordinate a gaming session.

• 1Like