Horizon: Zero Dawn

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Warped through Dragon age inquistition without sound, mostly played after kids are in bed, ps4/tv. Just installed HZD, how important is the dialogue/music for the total experience? What is it you guys praise about the game? Intro was very moving, name giving. Looking to get a bt headset soon’ish.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It has some of the best music in gaming. Dialogue is good, and contributes to what is a rather well done story with good characters. I don't think I'd want to play it without being able to actually listen to the recordings that explain what happened

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Don't play the game without sound. The tracking sounds, the mob sounds and what not are all very crisp and pleasant to listen to. Even the environmental sounds etc are awesome.

Edit: praises for the game? Nearly everything. The world felt fairly alive. The monsters and all the intricacies to down them more efficiently with weak spots, or brute force was just nice. You really felt like you were fighting differing creatures. I didnt see there being anyway the story/plot would make sense, and miraculously at one point later it all does, and cleverly so.

I remember specifically walking through a passage and getting to the desert landscape for the first time, and it was just awesome. The world just felt really interesting and fun to be in. Walking and seeing massive dinosaurs in the distance etc. It's really just a special game.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Thinking back I think this is my favorite game of the current Generation. I was not expecting this at all, but there you go.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
8l2runggy1m41.jpg

Ultrawide screenshot

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I know. Just really busy. I told myself if I ever get around to finishing Outer Worlds that I'd hook my PS back up and play this.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd rather play at 100+ fps on a 1440(or even 1080) display than 30 fps on 4k.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users