Horizon: Zero Dawn

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How good is this for coop play?

Also should I even bother with a GTX 1660ti (a card that didn't exist for another 3 years when this came out...) if I need to run 2560x1080?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How good is this for coop play?

Also should I even bother with a GTX 1660ti (a card that didn't exist for another 3 years when this came out...) if I need to run 2560x1080?
Coop play? This game doesn't have Coop play. Did I miss an entire game mode? Lol

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
When is Horizon One Midmorning coming out?

jk.

Is this better on PS5 or on PC?

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Is your PC better than a PS5?
Do you prefer to aim with a keyboard and mouse?
Do you need to keep your house cool now that winter is ending?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
*looks at you in 30fps*
I will take a stable 30 over a bullshit 60 devs lie about any day. Horizon is beautiful and a master class on squeezing ever bit of processing power out of a system.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I will take a stable 30 over a bullshit 60 devs lie about any day. Horizon is beautiful and a master class on squeezing ever bit of processing power out of a system.
Considering it will be free here directly easily worth the pickup on playstation. Just find myself super sensitive to 30fps now which makes it hard for me to even turn on my PS4 =/ Still have so many games to play.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
All jokes aside, HZD runs extremely well at 1440p with my 3080 and it did as well on the 1080ti before it.

20201109172006_1.jpg

You can find the 1080ti benchmarks further back in the thread.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tried a benchmark a few days ago and the performance is way better now than it was back at release. Was at 100+ fps in the benchmark (max quality) with a 3080 at 1440p UW.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They just took every mechanic from every open world game and put them in one game?

This is Far Cry+Tome Raider+Asassins Creed+RDR+Skyrim. Oh wait you hack horses so it's also Watch Dogs.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They just took every mechanic from every open world game and put them in one game?

This is Far Cry+Tome Raider+Asassins Creed+RDR+Skyrim. Oh wait you hack horses so it's also Watch Dogs.
Yeah it’s great.

• 2Like

Brad2770

Don’t forget one of the best soundtracks to any game.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I saw this bumped, was waiting for pc release? On a steam sale or anything right now?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I saw this bumped, was waiting for pc release? On a steam sale or anything right now?
No, just Mist Mist discovering it with a real graphics card. It’s $50 on steam but it’s worth that price, it’s a top tier game.

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
This will be a free download for everyone on PlayStation (not just PSPlus) next month.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No, just Mist Mist discovering it with a real graphics card. It’s $50 on steam but it’s worth that price, it’s a top tier game.
I mean, I'd been wanting to play this since it came out, but I didn't have a PS4 and when I finally got my 3080 I've played literally nothing but Shadowlands since I got it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, I'd been wanting to play this since it came out, but I didn't have a PS4 and when I finally got my 3080 I've played literally nothing but Shadowlands since I got it.
I wasn’t knocking you or anything, just explaining the bump. It’s perfectly normal to wait on top tier games until you upgrade. I discover all kinds of games whenever I upgrade, stuff I passed up cause my rig sucked or wasn’t patched up yet. Anyone that hasn’t played this game yet really should. It’s great.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Kinda weird how the Cauldrons look exactly the fucking same as the Remnant Vaults in ME: Andromeda.