killer dressed like a woman
trans killing this thread
NjBB0cb.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Unless you’re using another dictionary V, @Phazael is correct.
Sure, I don't mind destroying your logic (or lack thereof) too. Funny how you only link the thing that pushes YOUR narrative instead of the complete, nuanced truth. Typical atheist full of deceit.

xdress.jpg

But sure, let's use YOUR dictionary.

xdress2.jpg

Using your own source completely destroyed your argument. Funny.

Phazael, as usual is wrong, and you're cucking for him because both of you have no concept of nuanced, truthful arguments.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Sure, I don't mind destroying your logic (or lack thereof) too. Funny how you only link the thing that pushes YOUR narrative instead of the complete, nuanced truth. Typical atheist full of deceit.

View attachment 353822

View attachment 353825

Phazael, as usual is wrong, and you're cucking for him because both of you have no concept of nuanced, truthful arguments.

Sex and gender are different things this week, or is that next week?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sex and gender are different things this week, or is that next week?
Always been... the issue is that gender is about as *real* as a schizophrenic's voices.

Sex: 2 sexes, Male and Female as both science and the Bible states. The proof of that is that there are only 2 sex chromosomes, X & Y. There is no magical 3rd sex (as the left loves to pretend that intersex [i.e. hermaphrodites, Kleinfelter individuals, etc etc]) nor 3rd sex chromosome like Z or W. Only Male and Female and only X & Y... sorry illogical, science denying lefties!

Gender: The concept that, due mainly to transsexuals, gained prominence to distinguish between biological, born sex, and what a transsexual's "identity" is. So like me per example, my biological sex was/is/always will be Male but my gender is Female. The female part of my identity/gender isn't really real... it's my mental illness at play. Schizo's voices are quite real to them, but they're obviously just the manifestation of the mental illness. Gender, in our case, is the manifestation of Gender Dysphoria, the actual mental illness that makes transsexuals transsexuals.

It (gender/sex) was pretty simple when only transsexuals were existing (since the beginning of time), and then, starting in the early/middle 2010s, the transsexual identity began getting co-opted by the left and the SJW lunatics. Then you had these identities called "non-binary" cropping up with many of them not transitioning medically... just dressing weird to fuck with people's concept of sex/gender. They "identified" as non-gender, bi-gender, and a plethora of other insane genders, forcing arbitrary pronouns like xhir/xher and they/them just to be different and exert some type of insane power over normal people. Plus, it's not just the non-binaries smearing actual, true transsexuals... you had people coming out as actual transsexuals who aren't transsexuals (i.e. they didn't identify that way since birth) and then, after the glow of being "different" wears off (you see this most in young, FtM "trannies") they detransition, giving ammo to the right and transphobic assholes to say, "Aha! See! The ENTIRE transgender movement is a fraud and not legitimate! Look at all these detransitioners!".

People like me who call out the fakes YEARS AGO are literally put in the same box as "transphobes" and "cis" people.. the non-binaries and frauds actually call us "tru-scum" transgender people... as we KNOW that the legitimate transsexuals out there are being co-opted by the loony bin. These are the same people who rejected the peer-reviewed paper about ROGD put out by Brown Uni because science and research literally called them out as being the frauds that they are.

So yeah, gender isn't technically real like biological sex is, but it has a place as a "thing" in society merely to differentiate these two things. Cis people (who comprise ~99.7% of the population) have a congruent sex and gender, which is perfectly normal, healthy, and non-mentally ill.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Always been... the issue is that gender is about as *real* as a schizophrenic's voices.

Sex: 2 sexes, Male and Female as both science and the Bible states. The proof of that is that there are only 2 sex chromosomes, X & Y. There is no magical 3rd sex (as the left loves to pretend that intersex [i.e. hermaphrodites, Kleinfelter individuals, etc etc]) nor 3rd sex chromosome like Z or W. Only Male and Female and only X & Y... sorry illogical, science denying lefties!

Gender: The concept that, due mainly to transsexuals, gained prominence to distinguish between biological, born sex, and what a transsexual's "identity" is. So like me per example, my biological sex was/is/always will be Male but my gender is Female. The female part of my identity/gender isn't really real... it's my mental illness at play. Schizo's voices are quite real to them, but they're obviously just the manifestation of the mental illness. Gender, in our case, is the manifestation of Gender Dysphoria, the actual mental illness that makes transsexuals transsexuals.

It (gender/sex) was pretty simple when only transsexuals were existing (since the beginning of time), and then, starting in the early/middle 2010s, the transsexual identity began getting co-opted by the left and the SJW lunatics. Then you had these identities called "non-binary" cropping up with many of them not transitioning medically... just dressing weird to fuck with people's concept of sex/gender. They "identified" as non-gender, bi-gender, and a plethora of other insane genders, forcing arbitrary pronouns like xhir/xher and they/them just to be different and exert some type of insane power over normal people. Plus, it's not just the non-binaries smearing actual, true transsexuals... you had people coming out as actual transsexuals who aren't transsexuals (i.e. they didn't identify that way since birth) and then, after the glow of being "different" wears off (you see this most in young, FtM "trannies") they detransition, giving ammo to the right and transphobic assholes to say, "Aha! See! The ENTIRE transgender movement is a fraud and not legitimate! Look at all these detransitioners!".

People like me who call out the fakes YEARS AGO are literally put in the same box as "transphobes" and "cis" people.. the non-binaries and frauds actually call us "tru-scum" transgender people... as we KNOW that the legitimate transsexuals out there are being co-opted by the loony bin. These are the same people who rejected the peer-reviewed paper about ROGD put out by Brown Uni because science and research literally called them out as being the frauds that they are.

So yeah, gender isn't technically real like biological sex is, but it has a place as a "thing" in society merely to differentiate these two things. Cis people (who comprise ~99.7% of the population) have a congruent sex and gender, which is perfectly normal, healthy, and non-mentally ill.

I was just confused by your response earlier is all. I didn't bother reading all this. Sorry. If it made you feel better, then it was worth it.

xdress.jpg
xdress2.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
"Busted Leadership for a Wronger America" is a weird logo.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 6 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Mods stealth editing posts to change the meaning is a new low. This batch of mods is pure shit. Congrats you have minor power on a forum with 16 active posters, half of which are literally retarded and/or trannies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Mods stealth editing posts to change the meaning is a new low. This batch of mods is pure shit. Congrats you have minor power on a forum with 16 active posters, half of which are literally retarded and/or trannies.
Wait, which are you again?

Izo

Tranny Chaser

View attachment 353822

View attachment 353825

So you’re saying I’m right, okay, and being logically impaired. Let me Mist Mist this one and state I never said crossdressing and transexual was mutually exclusive. A sex change op does not come with a shopping card for a gender specific wardrobe (or does it? You’d know I suppose). You’re a transsexual, op, and a crossdresser, xy - all at the same time. There. Technically correct, the best kind of correct. Glad we cleared up your confusion and lack of logic. Have a great weekend.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm glad I can rely on this site to keep me informed on the different types of clown-larpers.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I can't jerk off to this.

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users