Hot Ones

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Taste like Garbage? I thought you said you never tried it? The peanuts are my number one party favor. It’s pretty good for a extract similar to Dave’s insanity or Endorphin Rush. I still prefer El Yucateco and other natural Habneros over chemical. A good balance of heat and smoky hab flavor.
Yeah I haven't, just basing that off what he said. tbh I was never a "hot food guy", I tried a few of the hot sauces on the show and I liked them. The Queen Majesty Habenero was actually about as hot as I'd really be able to enjoy on anything. But they sent me The Last Dab so I tried it out. I was surprised that I like it actually, but with the heat I don't really know what to do with it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I haven't, just basing that off what he said. tbh I was never a "hot food guy", I tried a few of the hot sauces on the show and I liked them. The Queen Majesty Habenero was actually about as hot as I'd really be able to enjoy on anything. But they sent me The Last Dab so I tried it out. I was surprised that I like it actually, but with the heat I don't really know what to do with it.

Give it to me bro. I’ll be scooting around the mall today with my friends.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sean has at least something going on, although it might be below the belt. He's been dating Natasha Martinez (former beauty pageant winner, former Collider "intro girl", etc.) for a couple of years now, and she's hot as balls. Also fairly "intelligent", for what that's worth. What I mean is, she doesn't sound completely fucking retarded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i swear to god i thought that was a real sex doll

nice get though sean, you dabomb indeed

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i swear to god i thought that was a real sex doll

nice get though sean, you dabomb indeed

I see what you did there.

1568410711595.jpeg

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I see what you did there.

View attachment 222874
I can handle the last dab pretty easily. But for some reason Da Bomb just fucks with me more than any other sauce and it tastes like burnt rubber dipped in dog poop, why do I continue to eat it? I loathe myself so much that I should probably become a comedian.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I can handle the last dab pretty easily. But for some reason Da Bomb just fucks with me more than any other sauce and it tastes like burnt rubber dipped in dog poop, why do I continue to eat it? I loathe myself so much that I should probably become a comedian.
Da Bomb is extract based which is why its shit and super hot.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
da bomb is no bueno, just pure capsaicin for the lulz

Sterling

El Presidente
last dab has some flavor. Da Bomb is just pure shit. Scoville isn't everything, it's just how diluted something has to be for chemical detection.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I personally like Da Bomb peanuts.

I do agree that the chemical capsaicin is shit compared to natural even if it’s Ghost / reaper pepper.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I ordered some of da bomb last week. Stuff hits you like a truck. I brought it to work today and managed to convince most of the office on trying it. Poor folks had no idea what they were getting into.

• 1Worf

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tried it a couple of weekends ago (Da Bomb), and it was.... just not enjoyable. I like hot shit, and this was very hot, but also... chemically so? Just didn't like it alone or with anything. Had a lot more enjoyment out of the Last Dab; very much a dippable -hot- sauce.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Oh never saw this thread, definitely one of my favorite YouTube series (I guess we can call it that?) over the last few years. Comedians and non-actor entertainers (ie wrestlers and musicians) seem to make the best guests. I haven't watched a lot of the episodes (mostly the older ones) but some of my faves have been:

Key and Peele
Russell Brand - one of those guys I can just listen to for hours, the man knows how to speak
David Cross
Eric Andre - it goes about as you'd expect
Bert Kreischer - shout out to my high school, he's older than me by a few years though so I missed him
Rachael Ray - seriously no reaction, she's a beast)
Joey Diaz - he's the fucking man and can make any interview A+ with a story or two
Thomas Middleditch
Henry Rollins
Terry Crews - watch this one for the laughs
Chris Jericho - not a wrestling fan but this was probably my favorite episode, don't remember why just remember it being really interesting
Von Miller - cool dude and really smart and quirky, odd combo for a badass NFL linebacker
Charlize Theron - took the hotness like a champ
Al Roker
Adam Carolla - the man has no filter and is always entertaining
Bill Burr
Gordon Ramsay - good episode but he handles the heat like a bitch, was disappointed by that
Aubrey Plaza - wife material right there
Babish - had no clue who the guy was but a good episode
Kristen Bell - wtf is it with skinny hot girls taking the heat like a champ?
Stone Cold - another badass episode, the wrestlers just bring it with the stories n shit
Paul Rudd

Some of the truth or dab episodes are good. The one with Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura and the one with Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless are great.

Edit: Wtf a bunch of the episodes are missing from YouTube for some reason. Add the Jeff Goldblum episode in there, for some reason it's gone from their channel. It's available elsewhere. Same thing with the Ken Jeong episode, it's great but not on the YT page. Halle Berry is another and it's worth watching just cause she's hot.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Haven't seen many but Shia LaBeouf has been my favorite episode so far, hands down. Actually made me kind of like the guy.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
shia and paul rudd are my favorites, i think. the one with shia redeemed him a lot in my eyes, he comes across so weird sometimes but he was genuine and endearing. some of the guests (especially the women) start taking the tiniest bites, but here comes shia sucking the bones dry. he's regretting every minute of it but he's committed by that point. and paul rudd just is a class act. i love the pretense of the show because usually right around halfway through the guests stop acting like they're on a talk show and drop the celebrity persona. but paul was just amazingly likable throughout. and at the end when he refused to do a promo for himself... like i said, dude is a class act

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
I personally think Sean Evans is fantastic as the host, he has great questions (they even have a mash up clip of all the times guest have commented on how great his questions and deep dive facts are). Im sure it must suck to try and steer the conversation when the guest are writhing around in pain.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Him continuing to fire even when they're hurting is one of the best parts. Also best Paul Rudd is whenever he's on Conan. You know what's going to happen and it's still fucking hilarious each time.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Everyone mentions Paul Rudd's episode, but it's been stripped from everywhere... except here (if you want to see it).