Hot Ones

Sevens

Log Wizard
Everyone mentions Paul Rudd's episode, but it's been stripped from everywhere... except here (if you want to see it).

I found out the reason a lot of the episodes are missing is that they are being used as promotion for the new Game show they have coming out, they will be reposted to the channel once all that is over.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Gotta respect the ones who suffer hard but fight through it like that. Love that she cusses like a sailor but is totally wholesome. Nothing but nice things to say about everybody she's asked about. Rare combo of total smoke show and complete sweetheart.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Probably good she got out of the spotlight when she did, kept her sanity and personality

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I didn't realize eating wings could look so sexual. And I don't find her particularly attractive. It's a weird conflict. She's fuckin' cleaning those things. You can tell she's protein-loaded hundreds of wings in her time.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I didn't realize eating wings could look so sexual. And I don't find her particularly attractive. It's a weird conflict. She's fuckin' cleaning those things. You can tell she's protein-loaded hundreds of wings in her time.
She had a ritual of grabbing wings after every match or something if I remember right.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She had a ritual of grabbing wings after every match or something if I remember right.
“I eat about 50 hot wings. I love hot wings. After my last fight, one of the UFC owners flew in a private chef from São Paulo to Rio de Janeiro so that he could make me hot wings, because there are no hot wings in Rio! That’s how important they are to me.”

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
She's not "hot" but I think she looks good dolled up. Even here she's ok, but it looks like she's natural with little to no make up on.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Was surprised that it was a pretty fun interview. Don't think I've seen any other guest clean the wings like that. I had to laugh at her home depot story because I know EXACTLY what she's talking about. "Stop fuckin' beatboxing, okay? I am a minimum wage, apron-wearing, dealing-with-your-ass type of bitch right now."

Also that sound bite at the end, fucking lol

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
After watching The Ultimate Fighter where she coached against Misha Tate, I despise her with the fury of a thousand suns, and I can't even look at her without wanting to bash her face in. Fuck that cunt. Thank God her "acting" career crashed and burned. The people that were pushing for her to be Wonder Woman need to be rounded up and pushed into ovens.

She's one of those people that constantly make me think, "Eddie Fucking Van Halen is dead, but this cunt is still alive. There is truly no God."

• 1Salty

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
After watching The Ultimate Fighter where she coached against Misha Tate, I despise her with the fury of a thousand suns, and I can't even look at her without wanting to bash her face in. Fuck that cunt. Thank God her "acting" career crashed and burned. The people that were pushing for her to be Wonder Woman need to be rounded up and pushed into ovens.

She's one of those people that constantly make me think, "Eddie Fucking Van Halen is dead, but this cunt is still alive. There is truly no God."
wow thats so long ago, before tuf there was strikeforce ronda, where they were both young and pretty enough
140610063.jpg

but tate didn't deserve to be on tuf, she was only there cuz cat was messed up, even tho the match was for a title shot and tuf promo against ronda, cat won but she had to pull out, and tate got an "undeserved" title shot, which is what she said to ronda when ronda took her strikeforce belt.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't care about specifics, and I'm only Team Tate because it was the anti-cunt choice. I'd still put a bullet in Rousey's head if I were offered the chance to do it with no repercussions. She's a gross, garbage human being. And when she cries, I just want to punch her in her blotchy cunt face.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Gotta respect the ones who suffer hard but fight through it like that. Love that she cusses like a sailor but is totally wholesome. Nothing but nice things to say about everybody she's asked about. Rare combo of total smoke show and complete sweetheart.

In Jessica Alba's prime, she may have been the most smoking hot woman on the entire planet, in the history of man. Terrible actress though!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
In Jessica Alba's prime, she may have been the most smoking hot woman on the entire planet, in the history of man. Terrible actress though!
I miss that Dark Angel show. She was smokin on there.

• 1Solidarity