Hot Ones

Fadaar

That guy
forgot we had a thread for this... even though i had a post a month ago. otherwise would have posted about that, watched it earlier. A+ episode Brolin is awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Didn’t know she had a cow nose ring or smoked 5 packs a day.

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Pugh has always seemed like a crazier than normal Hollywood actress

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can hear the damage smoking has already done to her voice. Its a shame....

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Never watched any of this, but someone bought me the challenge set, so I decided to go through it with them. A few of the sauces just don’t taste good, while a few of them are good and some of the are niche good. Was barely any heat until 8-10. 10 I could feel the burn, but honestly it wasn’t that bad. Didn’t need any water or milk at any point. The other person doing it with me has a much lower tolerance for heat and managed to make it all the way to the end, which surprised her. Probably not worth it. A simple franks XX is better than all but two of the sauces imo.

Cybsled

The best episode was the one with Gordon Ramsey where he was swearing the whole time

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
It's always been an opportunity for celebs to shill something in a unique format but all episodes are most definitely not created equal. The laid back actors (Paul Rudd in particular) and wrestlers seem to be the best guests. I think Chris Jericho might be my fav episode and I've never been a wrestling fan.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Ramsey being a bitch about the whole thing was hilarious, where as someone like Guy Fieri walked it off like a champ was also equally entertaining.