Hot Ones

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It also somehow manages to taste metallic as well. Rotted animal metallic ass.
Imma have to try mine again. I wasn’t a huge fan of the hot ones sauces, but I don’t remember any tasting that bad.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It also somehow manages to taste metallic as well. Rotted animal metallic ass.
Attack Motorcycle GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I want some more of the Hot ones Pringles. They had a limited release last year and they were fucking good.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's the problem, they were just heat. Feel like that's a common complaint for Hot Ones, where flavor is an afterthought.

• 1Like

Cybsled

That's the problem, they were just heat. Feel like that's a common complaint for Hot Ones, where flavor is an afterthought.

That’s a problem in general for a lot of “heat challenge” foods. The difficulty isn’t so much the heat, but that it tastes like shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Perhaps I was expecting more of a delta. Whilst not that spicy, I thought Flaming Hot Cheetos did a good job in the flavor department. Hot Ones Pringles were dominated by "regular pringles + heat". Can't remember the last time I wanted regular pringles.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I’m not huge into really spicy stuff, the the hottest sauce I ever had was at this Caribbean place. Every table had a huge squeeze bottle of what seemed like a ratio of 2/3 habanero, 1/3 mango down into a blender. Maybe a little oil of some kind to help smooth out the texture.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I like Da Bomb. Not even sure what it tastes like because all I get is heat. If I want a good heat punch I'll put a couple of drops of that on some food. I probably do this 2x a year and it serves its purpose.

Last Dab (Scorpion version) is significantly less hot, and tastes better. Has a lot of lime/citrus to it which makes it very good on any kind of mexican dish.

One I recommend that isn't hot is The Classic (Garlic version) which is totally delicious. Can also get a 3 pack of all three varieties of The Classic, which are all good, for basically the price of 2. If anyone wants a Hot Ones sauce that isn't that hot and really just gives you flavor, go to Heatonist and order the 3 pack and thank me later. Just bear in mind that they're very mild, so spice fans might not be into them.

Another really tasty sauce was Blair's Death Sauce. Not Mega Death or any of the higher-tier ones. Mega Death is very similar to Da Bomb. No, I mean just regular plain ol' Death Sauce, which is the middle of the heat spectrum (not mild, not super hot). It's incredibly delicious and has enough kick to it to get something out of the heat. Only problem is that Death Sauce is always sold out at the Blair's website. Jalapeno Death is another good one, very tasty, if one likes jalapenos, and at least they have that one.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I like Da Bomb. Not even sure what it tastes like because all I get is heat.
That's why it sucks. It has no flavor, just the garbage ass chemical taste of heat derived from capsaicin extract. It's dogshit.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
One of the sauces we tried from a while ago was Paddy Os Potion I think it was called. Not much heat, but it tasted pretty good and sweet. At some point we couldn’t find it anymore but haven’t checked in a while.

Fadaar

That guy
Got one of these storefronts near me in an outlet mall, got a buncha stuff from there but this is the one I liked the most:

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so have we settled on a good hot wing sauce or am i just gonna have to buy a bottle of franks buffalo wings?

this is the front page of amazon

d5a7a0fcd9128a600f5986960d52f9df.png

theres 2 s21 hot ones pack, dunno if they are good or not

not even sold by hotones, just some third party guy

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
so have we settled on a good hot wing sauce or am i just gonna have to buy a bottle of franks buffalo wings?

this is the front page of amazon

d5a7a0fcd9128a600f5986960d52f9df.png

theres 2 s21 hot ones pack, dunno if they are good or not

not even sold by hotones, just some third party guy

Amazon's selection for hot sauces is kinda shit tbh

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Heatonist is where we went to get Hot Ones sauces and they have other stuff as well, if you want to check them out. I remember the Heartbeat pineapple stuff being pretty good.

• 1Like