Hottest Actress Bracket Fight

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Take a running total of how many replies MusicForFish MusicForFish has made along the lines of "I'm too busy to look that up right now, but I will later" and then never did. THEN cross reference that with the frequency of @Lumi posts in relation to a waxing and waning moon. Once you've obtained that ratio, cross reference that with how many categories of lies that @Foler tells. This subsequent number will then be entered as a search term in both the pentagon and panama papers as a back test.

If you think that all sounds silly, just remember it would be a better use of your time than this thread.
Whoa, settle down there stephen hawkings, ain't no one able to do that math. Luckily there's a handy little website for such things. I'll have to look it up later cause I'm totes busy right now drinking this glass of milk.

Stone Cold Reaction GIF by WWE

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Take a running total of how many replies MusicForFish MusicForFish has made along the lines of "I'm too busy to look that up right now, but I will later" and then never did. THEN cross reference that with the frequency of @Lumi posts in relation to a waxing and waning moon. Once you've obtained that ratio, cross reference that with how many categories of lies that @Foler tells. This subsequent number will then be entered as a search term in both the pentagon and panama papers as a back test.

If you think that all sounds silly, just remember it would be a better use of your time than this thread.

That's easy the answer is Music to Folder squared to the Lumi power.

How do you like dem Apples bitch.

figure-it-out.gif

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Genius!
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
I rejected the premise when it made me choose between Natalie and Linda . . .

1665831254001.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Had this in my bracket; got a chuckle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-131328.png
    Screenshot_20221014-131328.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • 2Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Whole tournament is a farce anyway. It is missing Celebs like, Catherine Zeta-Jones and hell half the cast of the magicians should be on there vs some of those picks.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Whole tournament is a farce anyway. It is missing Celebs like, Catherine Zeta-Jones and hell half the cast of the magicians should be on there vs some of those picks.

its also missing all the classic hottie movie actresses like Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth or Veronica Lake.
Veronica Lake was so pretty.
Veronica-Lake-17.jpg

so was Rita
539fcf95327f45f07c53a2d6f95e5fc0.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
some of the pictures they used really skew the results of these games. Keira Knightly is such a cutie, but she looks like she's glassed to her ass in this one.
at least they got Katie Mcgrath right. Katie is so hot and so Irish. she would probably murder me after 5 minutes.

I actually think its a nice photo of Keira, most of my decisions are based on the pictures alone so there's that.

• 2Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The fact that there are no "classic" stars is why I think the intent was to judge them as-is instead of at their peaks. But I've probably put more thought into this than the creator at this point, so I'm probably giving too much credit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the problem w/ the age disparity is that everyone here is old...

look at this list for bitches under 30, i doubt anyone can even recognize 5names

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Lol, they put the wrong Peyton List on that...list. Peyton Roi List is who they meant as the one on there was born in 1986.
I'd be shocked at anyone who didn't recognize at least 5 of the top 13 as I was already at 7 by that point.

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
the problem w/ the age disparity is that everyone here is old...

look at this list for bitches under 30, i doubt anyone can even recognize 5names

I only knew the Queens Gambit girl.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The fact that there are no "classic" stars is why I think the intent was to judge them as-is instead of at their peaks. But I've probably put more thought into this than the creator at this point, so I'm probably giving too much credit.
I sort of realized that too after that. They really want you to compare Salma Hayek 25 years post prime against some 20 something stunner. But then they have pictures of people like Cameron Diaz from the 90s and it's all just a mess.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I sort of realized that too after that. They really want you to compare Salma Hayek 25 years post prime against some 20 something stunner. But then they have pictures of people like Cameron Diaz from the 90s and it's all just a mess.
Even at 56 Salma still hot af.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users