House of the Dragon

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For me its basically season 8 but with worse acting.
I mean, really? The reason season 7-8 was so bad was because it shit upon years of their stories and liking and following them. It didn't take any time with the conclusion and it all felt half cocked all the way through. I don't see how you can get to that level of disgust from people who are just being introduced.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1661154216844.png

Chukzombi Chukzombi so you were watching, then.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Are they gonna be time skipping significantly in this show? Things don't really go down for several years after the events of episode 1

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Are they gonna be time skipping significantly in this show? Things don't really go down for several years after the events of episode 1

Yeah, that's why they've cast two actresses for the Rhanera role. Even though the younger actress is 22 and the older 30. Presumably the 22 year old is playing a teenager

I guess the different casting helps audiences recognise the time jumps

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh wow so the overbite queen is going to be replaced by another actor after a time-jump? Isnt she on the poster and like the main actress?

Are other actors replaced or just her?

Oldbased

> Than U
Oh wow so the overbite queen is going to be replaced by another actor after a time-jump? Isnt she on the poster and like the main actress?

Are other actors replaced or just her?
yes. Both her and dead mother fucker have a young listing and older listing, both showing 10 episodes but may just be whatever
So we started at 172 and was quickly 162 BD and I don't know what the next time jump will be.
1661167003052.png

The version we had in EP1 was the Milly Allthecock

Jozu

Did Matt Smith have someones cock cut off during the City Watch rampage lol?

He might be the one thing that makes this worth watching. Did the Hightower girl really fuck the King lol???

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Did Matt Smith have someones cock cut off during the City Watch rampage lol?

He might be the one thing that makes this worth watching. And who is dead mother fucker? Sorry Im retarded.
He did it himself. In the end he had a 2 horsecart full of body parts depending the crime.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Jozu

LOL wow I just watched it again and he did! loooool.

And holy shit Kings Landing must have been an absolute scum hole for things to have gotten that out of hand. EIther that or Daemon is just a sadist.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Wait till you hear the older version is a non binary freak show

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
And holy shit Kings Landing must have been an absolute scum hole for things to have gotten that out of hand. EIther that or Daemon is just a sadist.

This is like saying "and holy shit, Mos Eisley must have been an absolute hive of scum and villainy for things to have gotten that out of hand, or arm, Lol!!!!!"

• 2Worf