House of the Dragon

Juvarisx

Florida
neat, can you point me to all the diversity in Black Panther and The Woman King? I mean, big tentpole shows and movies wont be made without diverse casts anymore

I mean they are already cutting out the fact that the Woman King person IRL was a slave trader so I dont expect that to be accurate at all. I'm really not disagreeing with you, I can just read the room and these big companies don't want to deal with backlash of all white casts anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She does somehow have an overbite and an underbite at the same time.

Fascinating.

spronk

FPS noob

thats the first time i've heard people are mad the black guy is rich, not that its super weird to have a single black dude in a family that is allegedly built up on hundreds of years of incest

also tbh it is more believable in dragons flying than a black family staying rich for generations

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, they just needed to come out and say that they were changing the origins of House Velaryon to the Summer Isles or Noth, and be done with it. It then fits into the greater lore of the world GRRM set up.

2022-08-23 18.55.20 awoiaf.westeros.org f828deaac0ab.png

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

thats the first time i've heard people are mad the black guy is rich, not that its super weird to have a single black dude in a family that is allegedly built up on hundreds of years of incest

also tbh it is more believable in dragons flying than a black family staying rich for generations
I haven’t read anything about these characters. Is he really suppose to be part of the bloodline and we are suppose to ignore it? Or is he like married into the family?

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I haven’t read anything about these characters. Is he really suppose to be part of the bloodline and we are suppose to ignore it? Or is he like married into the family?

his white ass nappy hair should answer that question

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
It's Variety. They probably kept asking him the same question over and over until they got the wording they wanted.

• 2Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

And here I was going to give this character a break, because he gave some support to Daemon for cleaning up the streets of Kings Landing.

That gave me some hope there was something more to this guy other than acting as “the message” and being married to a white inbred woman that holds way more power than he ever will.

Nope. Fuck that. I get what I deserve.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
looks straight up like a cloth mop on his head, can't wait for the cosplayers to hit up home depot for their wigs

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I watched it for nothing more than seeing cool dragons and i got that. As others have said Daemon is the best part of the show. How does the King, who is pureblood Targ have black hairs in his beard and mustache? Wtf is that?

Since this will be a war for the throne i am hoping characters who are abominations get to eat some horrible deaths.

It was pretty and had dragons so i will give it a bit as long as I keep seeing dragons every week.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They should have just made "House of Hodor" which is basically Young Sheldon but with a younger Hodor instead.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They should have just made "House of Hodor" which is basically Young Sheldon but with a younger Hodor instead.
I know Hodor is a meme but he was one of the characters I felt “something” for once their entire story was told.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know Hodor is a meme but he was one of the characters I felt “something” for once their entire story was told.
Almost like good writers can write good characters.

We've got way too many bad writers in Hollywood lately.

• 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I felt something for that little sandsnake girl in the jail cell.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

iabs

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hot garbage so far.

The actors have no chemistry, forgettable characters, cringe dialogue.

"We are supposed to protect the kingdom from the threat from the North, that is the Targeryan secret, Aegon called it a SoNg oF IcE aNd FiRe!" lmao wtf.

I legit facepalmed after witnessing that shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like