House of the Dragon

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
And here I was going to give this character a break, because he gave some support to Daemon for cleaning up the streets of Kings Landing.

That gave me some hope there was something more to this guy other than acting as “the message” and being married to a white inbred woman that holds way more power than he ever will.

Nope. Fuck that. I get what I deserve.
He is the richest house in Westeros and a massive fleet. He should actually wield a ton of power assuming the writers are not shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
at least the fan art is pretty good

1661300732887879.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
his white ass nappy hair should answer that question

He is not a Targaryen, he is married to one. Though his house is Valyrian, like House Targaryen. Valyria did span like all of Essos right? I bet they had at least one black guy make it out of the Doom.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He is not a Targaryen, he is married to one. Though his house is Valyrian, like House Targaryen. Valyria did span like all of Essos right? I bet they had at least one black guy make it out of the Doom.
the point is, for a family so inbred and closeknit, they wouldnt be having many outsiders join their family, especially not a crazy looking hobo jogger from Outer Joggeria. even that deranged bitch that Harry married in the UK, she looks almost white and she still is an outcast in that family. Lady Di who has some noble blood was not really accepted by the Queen either. if you care about that silly royal shit, to them its a BIG deal.

• 4Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
House Velaryon does show up in the original books as a minor house of non-dragon Velyrians that came to Westeros a few hundred years before the Targaryens did. Honestly having House Velaryon be dark skinned with the platinum blonde hair makes it easier to distinguish characters than if we had a legion of Matt Smith / Emilia Clarke clones running around.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
even that deranged bitch that Harry married in the UK, she looks almost white and she still is an outcast in that family.

That has nothing to do with race and everything to do with her being a.........."deranged bitch". America, you're not sending your best!

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm

thats the first time i've heard people are mad the black guy is rich, not that its super weird to have a single black dude in a family that is allegedly built up on hundreds of years of incest

also tbh it is more believable in dragons flying than a black family staying rich for generations
its about time someone had the bravery to speak out against these despicable racist viewers. way to go steve!

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
House Velaryon does show up in the original books as a minor house of non-dragon Velyrians that came to Westeros a few hundred years before the Targaryens did. Honestly having House Velaryon be dark skinned with the platinum blonde hair makes it easier to distinguish characters than if we had a legion of Matt Smith / Emilia Clarke clones running around.

It must have been hard to watch movies and shows before 2010. "How do I keep up with all the different people without stark visual aids?! They even change clothes sometimes, the devils!!!"

It must be hard to be so stupid. How's your paint by numbers masterpiece going btw?

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That has nothing to do with race and everything to do with her being a.........."deranged bitch". America, you're not sending your best!
Tell your royals to stop fucking all the peasants and we will stop sending them?

You know what…you’re right. The real world Game of Thrones is some faggot ass shit.

I should stop bitching. This is the show we deserve.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tell your royals to stop fucking all the peasants and we will stop sending them?

You know what…you’re right. The real world Game of Thrones is some faggot ass shit.

I should stop bitching. This is the show we deserve.
dont listen to that degen, the royals dont like anyone who isnt a rich blue blood like them. Markle is an american, shes not white and she isnt nobility. thats the way it is with nobles. all of them. including the Targaryans. if he was honest, even GRRM would agree a Joggeryan would never be involved with the Targs, but they backed the money truck to his house and now its fine.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Hate to rain on yalls parade, but you know someone is going to report yall. This is a SFW area, don't get a demerit or worse and end up like Fedor or Zapatta. Spoilers don't prevent the pictures from loading on someone's work computer.
Don't worry.

The only person I tricked into seeing a pair of tits that didn't want to was Ossoi.
...and I could see him reporting you to "troll" you; which the mods would then be forced to apply the rules. I'm pretty sure Zapatta just got shawed for showing tits in Politics last week (granted, it wasn't his first offence).
I hope to fuck I get reported now.

Amod gonna be pissed for being trolled.

Why do you motherfuckers make me censor tits? I like tits.

Let me be clear here, NO EXPOSED TITS IN THIS THREAD. This includes drawings and breastplates. No, spoilers are not good enough. This is a SFW forum.

If you want to make a thread celebrating GoT tits, by all means create on ins Screenshots or Apr0n Strings.

Gutterflesh Gutterflesh jayrebb jayrebb

Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Let me be clear here, NO EXPOSED TITS IN THIS THREAD. This includes drawings and breastplates. No, spoilers are not good enough. This is a SFW forum.

If you want to make a thread celebrating GoT tits, by all means create on ins Screenshots or Apr0n Strings.

schitts creek party GIF by CBC

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
dont listen to that degen, the royals dont like anyone who isnt a rich blue blood like them. Markle is an american, shes not white and she isnt nobility. thats the way it is with nobles. all of them. including the Targaryans. if he was honest, even GRRM would agree a Joggeryan would never be involved with the Targs, but they backed the money truck to his house and now its fine.

why are you defending an ultra woke feminist?

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

-looks at the screenshot and apr0n Strings area, no thread- Damn, I'm not watching this show unless I know if has grade A dragons, violence and boobs.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
5D6359B5-C8C2-4184-B36C-0435021B2D13.gif

I plan on watching this series and likely bitching about the most inane shit the entire time, so let’s get settled in and have some fun.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Can we post AOC's tits in the politics thread?

Asking for a friend.

• 1Tiresome

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sapochnik in an email to The Los Angeles Times specifically discussed the scene, “I know it may sound extreme, but we wanted it to be difficult to watch. We wanted people to remember that no matter what they thought of Viserys, he did this and he could never take it back.”

“It is the story’s inciting incident and needed to be strong and unflinching,” he added.
He went on to detail that the wording the Grand Maester uses specifically “a father gets to choose” was intentional.

“The idea being that Queen Aemma doesn’t get to choose her fate even though she’s right there. King Viserys and the Grand Maester never think to consult her, and so she is powerless over a decision about her own body,” he explained.
The showrunner then made it clear it was all about Roe v. Wade saying, “It feels more timely and impactful than ever.”
Actress Sian Brooke would also make it clear the scene was all about pushing a political and immoral message, “It’s quite hard to think now, as a woman, to put yourself in [Aemma’s] position. It’s so vulnerable to think, ‘That’s what you are: a vessel for childbirth.'”

She added, “You’ve got this battle showing man’s eternal quest for power and status. And then within that, you’ve got this woman who’s at the mercy of a man’s decision.”

Brooke further detailed, “You think you’ve made this huge leap forward, with women being able to make decisions about their own bodies. It’s quite shocking, that, sadly, there is some similarity between that and centuries ago.”
This is totally fine, in fact it was excellent.

Sci-fi and Fantasy have always had allegories, this is exactly how you do it. It's appropriate to the setting, something shocking, something I've not seen before and has a lot of storytelling potential for the plot going forward. My wife couldn't look, it was physically repulsive to her.

It was clearly inspired by Henry VIII, his third wife died after birthing the son he was desperate for. A son who died early and barely reugned. Turns out that Henry's second daughter Elizabeth was probably our best monarch.

Oh and abortion is always justified to save the mother's life, even at birth. Republicans fucked up by banning that in some states, they were winning on the evil 4th trimester abortion stuff being pushed in California.

What we are fighting against with SJWs is ruining beloved IP with heavy handed, poorly written and unreasonable politics.

What we don't do is turn into a Christian Taliban to spite them, we can still tell good stories about women.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is totally fine, in fact it was excellent.

Sci-fi and Fantasy have always had allegories, this is exactly how you do it. It's appropriate to the setting, something shocking, something I've not seen before and has a lot of storytelling potential for the plot going forward. My wife couldn't look, it was physically repulsive to her.

It was clearly inspired by Henry VIII, his third wife died after birthing the son he was desperate for. A son who died early and barely reugned. Turns out that Henry's second daughter Elizabeth was probably our best monarch.

Oh and abortion is always justified to save the mother's life, even at birth. Republicans fucked up by banning that in some states, they were winning on the evil 4th trimester abortion stuff being pushed in California.

What we are fighting against with SJWs is ruining beloved IP with heavy handed, poorly written and unreasonable politics.

What we don't do is turn into a Christian Taliban to spite them, we can still tell good stories about women.
ok, i cant defend you on this one. you made your bed.