House of the Dragon

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The boys turned into overboard seething about Chad and I cringed as I turned it off lol

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
S1 of GoT was all "who is that again?" and "why is he doing that?". Read the books between S1 and S2 just to figure out who was who and wtf was going on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
S1 of GoT was all "who is that again?" and "why is he doing that?". Read the books between S1 and S2 just to figure out who was who and wtf was going on.
some people had more than one name, stuff like Mountain, Hound or Kingslayer wasnt too bad, but Littlefinger or Baelish or even Petyr was kind of annoying , you would be like, isnt he Littlefinger? why is that guy calling him Baelish or the mom saying Petyr? after i read the books it was easy peasy and then you knew who all the people were, even those who never showed up in the show.
some multiples were kind of funny, there was Ned who was really Lord Eddard Stark, but the name i always think of is the one this guy gave him from watching the show.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the problem with prequels is they cant supersede the events of the main show. there will be no major threat that Nan or any other historically savvy characters havent spoken of. you cant have a "real Others" play into this because there are none later on. prequels are just boring. sequels can be boring too. its best to focus on the 80% of the rest of the world not explored by GRRM in ASOIAF.
Yeah there's no real mystery compared to the first run. It can still be a good show without that. But the mystery really helps.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The Tits:episode ratio was alarmingly low until the brothel scene. Main cast is ugly as fuck. If the horse mouth skull is any indication of the deformity of dragon bith, I don't want to see below the foamy soap water of her bathing. Mrs. Izo even said there was no hot males. I was busy on ipad most of episode, bored. Jousting was fine, skull splats etc. Hope episode 2 picks up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
House of Dragon and Rings of Power both renewed for season 2 now

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wasnt bad at all.

The change in the birth stuff and how all that went was obvious political influence. I dunno if the queen that never was is supposed to have a you know who around. I'd have to look that up again.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Tits:episode ratio was alarmingly low until the brothel scene. Main cast is ugly as fuck. If the horse mouth skull is any indication of the deformity of dragon bith, I don't want to see below the foamy soap water of her bathing. Mrs. Izo even said there was no hot males. I was busy on ipad most of episode, bored. Jousting was fine, skull splats etc. Hope episode 2 picks up.

They needed to drop both episodes at once. It would have salvaged the pilot and the boredom complaints would evaporate.

One thing that this show is not going to be is boring--

While the characters aren't going to suddenly have more charisma than the GoT cast, this will not be boring. And we are in fact getting some characters with charisma in Episode 2.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
The in the weeks ahead preview is basically death, fire and blood. Lots of conflict. I am ok with this.
Looks like Deamon is basically taking the Euron/Enron whatever his fucking name was role of being the strong baddy.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm letting you guys be my deciding factor whether i watch this silliness or not. i do like me some beheadings and dragons as much as everyone else here. i just dont understand why the need to insert woke and american politics into something from a different planet at some different time in history.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm letting you guys be my deciding factor whether i watch this silliness or not. i do like me some beheadings and dragons as much as everyone else here. i just dont understand why the need to insert woke and american politics into something from a different planet at some different time in history.
you're assuming i give a rats ass what a degenerate thinks? if you see me posting about episodes, you have your answer.

cucked Chukzombi Chukzombi continues chanelling comedy conversation

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Other than the female powah shit I didn't see much of that in the first episode than say out of normal.
Even in GoT we saw that when it came down to it, all that female powah shit went away real quick when Jon Snow saw the bitch wasn't in the kitchen and knifed her ass.

Chris

Potato del Grande
House of Dragon and Rings of Power both renewed for season 2 now
Renewed for Season 2 after Season 1 launches means that the numbers are looking fantastic.

Renewed for Season 2 before Season 1 launches means that they have a piece of shit, the fans know that it's a piece of shit and they want to plant stories of how successful Season 1 is in the media as a form of damage control to get normies watching.

The real decision is made later and sometimes they make it, sometimes they don't.

Like go see Tom Cruise's The Mummy reboot, we already cast Johnny Depp for the sequel!